Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by headshoes View Post
    Just got off the phone with Mets.. Apparently when you have Hyundai Club for a game rained out, you can't exchange them for Hyundai Club..

Stay Tuned...
    So what do you get to exchange them for? Delta Club Silver (which cost less anyway)?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post

So what do you get to exchange them for? Delta Club Silver (which cost less anyway)?
      I have to do it IN PERSON @ the citi field box office... What is this 1978??

At a minimum, they should be able to do the exchange over the phone.. (heres the barcodes, blah blah) and the new tickets get left @ will call...

Has there been any games rained out that didn't have a separate makeup game/date?

Comment

• Originally posted by headshoes View Post

I have to do it IN PERSON @ the citi field box office... What is this 1978??
        Seriously?

Well, you can always do it by mail, I supposed. Like it was 1988.
        «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post

Seriously?

Well, you can always do it by mail, I supposed. Like it was 1988.
          But postage has increased significantly since then...
          20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X