Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

Well, if you requested that the playoff deposit / first portion be credited towards next season, you won't be seeing any action on your credit card statement. I specifically requested that money be refunded via the payment method - i.e. - Credit Card Charge; Credit Card Credit. If they are going to let me pay interest-free installments, I am going to take them up on it.

The only reason I even checked my credit card account at all was that I received a text from them stating I got a merchant credit...
    Understood. I was expecting to see a credit towards next season's payment. When it wasn't there I checked my CC account just in case an error was made. Hope to see the credit on my renewal acct shortly. And yes, interest-free installments IMO are the way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post

Understood. I was expecting to see a credit towards next season's payment. When it wasn't there I checked my CC account just in case an error was made. Hope to see the credit on my renewal acct shortly. And yes, interest-free installments IMO are the way to go.
      Please see below:

WHAT HAPPENS TO ANY UNUSED MONEY FOR MY POSTSEASON STRIP(S)?

When you purchase your 2019 Postseason strip, you must indicate your credit or refund preference for any postseason games not played before completing your transaction:

Option 1: You may apply your credit towards your 2020 Ticket Plan balance. If you are enrolled in the 2020 six-month payment plan, your credit will be applied towards your December 2, 2019 payment if the Mets advance to the World Series. Otherwise, your credit will be applied towards your October 31, 2019 payment. If you are enrolled in the 2020 50/50 payment plan, your credit will be applied towards your January 6, 2020 payment.

Option 2: You may receive a refund for any unplayed games to the credit card used in the original transaction. Once the 2019 Postseason concludes, we will begin processing these refund requests. Due to high volume, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing. In order to ensure your refund is processed in a timely manner, your credit card expiration date must be valid until December 31, 2019 or later.

Comment

• Originally posted by therick View Post
        Well they have two patios in Delta that are sometimes open to people who have access there, and sometimes the patios are reserved for private parties.
        I had tickets once that offered DC access but were not situated in the DC seating area.

The patios, which apparently have been named the Blue Point Patios, were not rented out, but were only available to people with tickets in the DC seating area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister B. View Post

Please see below:

WHAT HAPPENS TO ANY UNUSED MONEY FOR MY POSTSEASON STRIP(S)?

When you purchase your 2019 Postseason strip, you must indicate your credit or refund preference for any postseason games not played before completing your transaction:

Option 1: You may apply your credit towards your 2020 Ticket Plan balance. If you are enrolled in the 2020 six-month payment plan, your credit will be applied towards your December 2, 2019 payment if the Mets advance to the World Series. Otherwise, your credit will be applied towards your October 31, 2019 payment. If you are enrolled in the 2020 50/50 payment plan, your credit will be applied towards your January 6, 2020 payment.

Option 2: You may receive a refund for any unplayed games to the credit card used in the original transaction. Once the 2019 Postseason concludes, we will begin processing these refund requests. Due to high volume, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing. In order to ensure your refund is processed in a timely manner, your credit card expiration date must be valid until December 31, 2019 or later.
          Thanks. I am hoping that the credit goes towards my Oct 31 payment right now or asap bringing the balance down.

Comment

Thanks. I am hoping that the credit goes towards my Oct 31 payment right now or asap bringing the balance down.
            I think my 4 strips cost more than next season's 20-game plan by a LONG shot....
            20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

• Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

I think my 4 strips cost more than next season's 20-game plan by a LONG shot....
              I only have two tickets but the deposit on the playoff tickets was about 15% of the FST cost.

Comment

Okay, so the playoff credit hit my renewal bill today as a partial credit for the Oct 31 payment so that worked.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X