Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post

    I made screenshots. As of 10.11am, which is when I made the screenshots, the available Amazin' Mets Perk selections were:

    Mets Batting Practice Access
    Lunch With Mets Manager
    Lunch With Mets GM Brodie Van Wagenen
    Kids Take The Field (ages 5-16)
    Honorary Citi Perks Patrol Member
    Catch on the Field
    Ron Darling Wine Tasting (ages 21+)
    Kids Clinic (ages 8-14)
    In-Game Spotlight (ages 10+)
    Alumni Game Watch
    Announce the Starting Lineup (ages 8-14)
    Game Ball Delivery (ages 5-14)
    Season Ticket Holder of the Game (ages 18+)
    Watch Fireworks From The Field
    Junior Mets Reporter (ages 8-14)
    Lineup Card Delivery (ages 8-14)
    National Anthem Experience (ages 10+)
    Thanks for this. Everything except Alumni Game Watch is self-explanatory.

    ** I see the Honorary Photographer of the Game was gone by 10:11am.
    Last edited by LI METS FAN; 03-10-2020, 01:18 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post
      I see the Honorary Photographer of the Game was gone by 10:11am.
      I forgot about that one, because I did see it as one of the available choices when I was making my selection. I briefly considered it but decided against it since I'm no longer going to be taking pictures at ballgames.

      I wonder if there were any other early sellouts. Were there other perks not on my list?
      X
      What's THAT guy doing?
      - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post

        I forgot about that one, because I did see it as one of the available choices when I was making my selection. I briefly considered it but decided against it since I'm no longer going to be taking pictures at ballgames.

        I wonder if there were any other early sellouts. Were there other perks not on my list?
        Don’t know about other perks but did you just type you are no longer taking pictures at ballgames?

        Comment


        • Looks like clubs are being renamed. Porsche grill will now be Metropolitan Grill, first data club will be clover home plate club and looks like Foxwoods club is being renamed Piazza 31 Club. And Bud Light Landing will be Thomas Tew Reserved

          Comment


          • Two weeks till Opening Day, though I am sure it is in flux right now.

            Has anyone heard anything about delivery of hard tickets (assuming you selected that option), and / or the activation of bar codes?


            Thanks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mister B. View Post
              Two weeks till Opening Day, though I am sure it is in flux right now.

              Has anyone heard anything about delivery of hard tickets (assuming you selected that option), and / or the activation of bar codes?


              Thanks.
              Just got email. Bar codes now active. Can sell on stubhub. Ticket exchange and ticket vouchers also active.
              Tickets begin shipping today. Print at home tickets no longer an option.

              Now we'll see if Opening day is here or in Fl. With or without fans.
              Last edited by LI METS FAN; 03-12-2020, 07:57 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post

                Just got email. Bar codes now active. Can sell on stubhub. Ticket exchange and ticket vouchers also active.
                Tickets begin shipping today. Print at home tickets no longer an option.

                Now we'll see if Opening day is here or in Fl. With or without fans.
                Thank you. The online process ("My Mets Tickets") seems to be fully functional but bar codes on the MLB app are still showing as unavailable.

                It's par for the course that the Mets bill us seven months in advance (meaning it's just five months till they bill us for 2021), but in terms of delivering what we paid for, they always drag it out until five minutes before the first game. It just isn't the right way to do business, but I've come to expect little and that's exactly what I get.

                That being said, the NBA and now the NHL have suspended play, and MLB is ready to suspend spring training, so realistically the season will not be starting on time.

                My best to everyone here as we deal with this ongoing crisis.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mister B. View Post

                  Thank you. The online process ("My Mets Tickets") seems to be fully functional but bar codes on the MLB app are still showing as unavailable.

                  It's par for the course that the Mets bill us seven months in advance (meaning it's just five months till they bill us for 2021), but in terms of delivering what we paid for, they always drag it out until five minutes before the first game. It just isn't the right way to do business, but I've come to expect little and that's exactly what I get.

                  That being said, the NBA and now the NHL have suspended play, and MLB is ready to suspend spring training, so realistically the season will not be starting on time.

                  My best to everyone here as we deal with this ongoing crisis.
                  I did get a FedEx tracking number for my hard season tickets being on the way for delivery on Monday, but the bar codes are not active in the MLB Ballpark app, and of course we can no longer "print at home" to see the bar codes.

                  This is probably because we already know as of yesterday that the schedule will likely have to change as the season is "delayed" by "at least two weeks".

                  If everything just starts 2 weeks later and the WS is played into mid November, I guess that's what happens, and "use tickets for game N" will still be valid... But if they have to delay even longer and end up having to adjust the schedule completely, reducing the 162 game schedule and changing travel schedules and all that, it'll be nuts.

                  And they won't know that for a while yet.

                  Long story short - I can assume any/all StubHub sales are invalidated now, right? No point in entering barcodes when I get the tickets on Monday?
                  «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by robardin View Post

                    I got the "Boar Hunt with Yoenis Cespedes" perk, that probably went really fast
                    That was one of the best lines I've heard in a while, could not let that go unnoticed.

                    The wine tasting with Ron Darling sounds good, I would imagine there would be some good wines Here's my idea for a perk ...a Cornhole or a Bocci tournament on the field with the requisite adult beverages where you get paired up with a Met as a partner. Get Madoff out of Jail cooking burgers for us and that would be the best day ever!

                    In all seriousness, what to do now with no sports on? My wife likes hockey so we watch all the Rangers games and the season was really getting interesting and we were getting ready for baseball. OD plans were underway and are now on hold. I think this will work out good for my OD crew since we don't have tix yet and i'll take my chances with April vs March weather.

                    The worst thing is that my oldest daughter was playing her last season of college Lacrosse and she just got conference player of the week for last week. Even though NCAA was going to give student athletes their eligibility back, she is graduating in May. The girl was unconsolable but I realize there are bigger issues than that but me and my wife will miss seeing her play. At least we got to go to the Cape last weekend to see her play two games.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post

                      Don’t know about other perks but did you just type you are no longer taking pictures at ballgames?
                      blink blink

                      WHAT?

                      Please to explain, Gary...?
                      «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

                      Comment


                      • Well, I got my 2020 Mets season ticket booklet today - the last one they'll ever print - and I suspect the tickets are all completely worthless except as a souvenir item for a schedule that was never played :|

                        For the record, there are eight players depicted on them, starting with Game #1:

                        Pete Alonso
                        Noah Syndergaard
                        Jeff McNeil
                        Jacob deGrom
                        Amed Rosario
                        Robinson Cano
                        Brandon Nimmo
                        Michael Conforto

                        And then it cycles back to Alonso for Game #9.

                        Any word on what I'm supposed to do with the StubHub sales I'd already logged? I'm assuming I should not bother, any "sales" for the games that will not be played will just get reversed, and if I had spent the money I'll have to choke it up then (and I'm sure they will get reversed faster than the Mets would refund any lost money from what I paid for the season to me).

                        Obviously what games will actually end up getting played - if any - in 2020 remains completely up in the air.
                        Last edited by robardin; 03-16-2020, 02:39 PM.
                        «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by robardin View Post
                          Well, I got my 2020 Mets season ticket booklet today - the last one they'll ever print - and I suspect the tickets are all completely worthless except as a souvenir item for a schedule that was never played :|
                          Got mine yesterday. Looks as if Foxwoods Club is now Piazza 31 Club, and the Porsche Grille is now the Metropolitan Grille.... No sponsors?

                          Where did you read that season ticket stock is discontinued going forward? (Not that it would surprise me....)
                          20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

                            Got mine yesterday. Looks as if Foxwoods Club is now Piazza 31 Club, and the Porsche Grille is now the Metropolitan Grille.... No sponsors?

                            Where did you read that season ticket stock is discontinued going forward? (Not that it would surprise me....)
                            My rep told me that at some point last year. Obviously they could change their decision between now and whenever tickets for 2021 might get printed, but this trend only goes one way.

                            The Dodgers already did this, went full e-ticket even for playoff and World Series tickets in 2018.
                            «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

                            Comment


                            • X
                              What's THAT guy doing?
                              - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X