No announcement yet.

Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got something from the Mets in the mail over the weekend - it appears to be the plan gift I selected back in Feb 2020, that was supposed to be sent out in March-April 2020 but got held up

I guess people who opted for refunds for a 2020 plan had their gift rescinded? Even so, I wonder why it took so long, they surely had the stuff already made and on hand by the time the shutdown happened in mid-March 2020?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post
      I got something from the Mets in the mail over the weekend - it appears to be the plan gift I selected back in Feb 2020, that was supposed to be sent out in March-April 2020 but got held up

I guess people who opted for refunds for a 2020 plan had their gift rescinded? Even so, I wonder why it took so long, they surely had the stuff already made and on hand by the time the shutdown happened in mid-March 2020?
      The emails went out in March 2021 that we were getting the STH gifts we selected back before the start of the (delayed) 2020 season. And to notify of any change of addresses within a week. No explanation at all for the delay. I also received the tracking email around April 20th that it was on the way, but I just got it on April 30th. Took a while.

I don't know if people who opted for refunds got the gift. Anyone?

Comment

• There was a bit of news from Cuomo's presser today regarding the tri-state reopening on May 19th. While they are still sticking with the CDC 6' distancing rule in most places, he did specify that will not need to apply to event venues that require vax/testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gary243 View Post
          There was a bit of news from Cuomo's presser today regarding the tri-state reopening on May 19th. While they are still sticking with the CDC 6' distancing rule in most places, he did specify that will not need to apply to event venues that require vax/testing.
          I guess we will soon see what this reopening means for Citi Field in particular

No capacity restrictions and no mask requirements, but still a vax/neg-test requirement to enter? That would actually make some sense to me
          «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

No capacity restrictions and no mask requirements, but still a vax/neg-test requirement to enter? That would actually make some sense to me
            My prediction is 50% capacity and eliminating the pods for June, followed by full capacity in July.

The vax/test requirement is absolutely here to stay for quite a while.

Comment

• FYI if anyone is going or wants to go this weekend, it looks like they are giving out the Mrs. met wonder woman bobblehead they were going to give out last year. It’s all fans each day so no having to rush to get there early.

also, I assume none of the club spaces are open yet? Also, I have that passport thing from the state that shows I got vaccinated. Will this suffice to get me in?

Comment

I haven't been to Citi yet this season (going Saturday) but having been at Yankee Stadium a few times, it took me 10-15 minutes to get in about a half hour before 1st pitch. I can only imagine how long it'll take with a packed house and security having to check everyone's test/vax proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by therick View Post
                  FYI if anyone is going or wants to go this weekend, it looks like they are giving out the Mrs. met wonder woman bobblehead they were going to give out last year. It’s all fans each day so no having to rush to get there early.

also, I assume none of the club spaces are open yet? Also, I have that passport thing from the state that shows I got vaccinated. Will this suffice to get me in?
                  If you mean the Excelsior Pass then yes you should be fine. I've used it at MSG and Yankee Stadium with no issues.

Comment

• Here's what the actual genuine real Excelsior Pass looks like on your phone. I've edited the image for security reasons (on the actual pass, there's a QR code in the big white box).

X

Comment

I got something from the Mets in the mail over the weekend - it appears to be the plan gift I selected back in Feb 2020, that was supposed to be sent out in March-April 2020 but got held up
                      I got my gift last week - a Pete Alonso autographed baseball. I figured they were going to be one of the offerings for 2020, so when I saw it I pounced on it right away.

(It's just the ball in a ballcube. The "Pete Alonso" base it's sitting on is actually the top of the box from the bobblehead they gave away a few months ago.)

I'm thrilled with the ball they sent me because, according to the MLB authentication hologram, it was signed 2/20/19 - before he made his Major League Debut, and a couple of days before the first spring training game of '19, where he hit a monster home run on the first pitch of his first at-bat. I was hoping they'd send me a ball that signed during his rookie year, but I was also thinking that he may have done signings for MLB during the '19-'20 offseason, but to get one from when he wasn't yet *P*E*T*E* *A*L*O*N*S*O*, superstar, Home Run Derby champ and rookie of the year, so awesome that he can hit a grand slam with the bases empty, but Peter Alonso, highly touted, eagerly anticipated prospect - well, for me that was more than I expected.

I say the above not to brag... okay, yeah, there's a little bit of brag. But I also wanted to ask... if anyone else out there got an Alonso ball, when was yours signed? Did everyone get one from the same timeframe, or was it the luck of the draw?

X

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post

I got my gift last week - a Pete Alonso autographed baseball. I figured they were going to be one of the offerings for 2020, so when I saw it I pounced on it right away.

I'm thrilled with the ball they sent me because, according to the MLB authentication hologram, it was signed 2/20/19 - before he made his Major League Debut, and a couple of days before the first spring training game of '19, where he hit a monster home run on the first pitch of his first at-bat. I was hoping they'd send me a ball that signed during his rookie year, but I was also thinking that he may have done signings for MLB during the '19-'20 offseason, but to get one from when he wasn't yet *P*E*T*E* *A*L*O*N*S*O*, superstar, Home Run Derby champ and rookie of the year, so awesome that he can hit a grand slam with the bases empty, but Peter Alonso, highly touted, eagerly anticipated prospect - well, for me that was more than I expected.

I say the above not to brag... okay, yeah, there's a little bit of brag. But I also wanted to ask... if anyone else out there got an Alonso ball, when was yours signed? Did everyone get one from the same timeframe, or was it the luck of the draw?

I also had quick fingers and selected and received a Pete Alonso signed ball. Mine is from 02/20/2020. Great date.
                        So signed after coming off his ROY award season.

So luck of the draw as you say. One signed pre-MLB career and one signed after his rookie MLB season.
                        Last edited by LI METS FAN; 05-05-2021, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post
                          Mine is from 02/20/2020.
                          Interesting... both baseballs were signed on the same date (2/20), but a year apart.

Anyone else who got an Alonso ball want to chime in?

X

Comment

• Also curious, I believe I have to fill out a fan information form… Does that get emailed to me prior to the game? Or is there somewhere I can get it online?

Comment

• Originally posted by therick View Post
                              Also curious, I believe I have to fill out a fan information form… Does that get emailed to me prior to the game? Or is there somewhere I can get it online?
                              If I’m recalling correctly you’ll get an email. I’ve been to a couple games, one which I don’t think I filled out the form and wasn’t asked about it.

Comment

• How will they divide up the stadium in June? Supposedly will have unvaccinated sections and vaccinated sections. Will the unvaccinated have to be in the 500's? If not what is to stop anybody from saying they are not vaccinated to get a better seat?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X