No announcement yet.

Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question if someone can help please. I sold only one game from my 20 game plan. The 9/10 Yankee game. I sold it through My Mets Tickets account. Will the barcodes populate in stubhub automatically or do I have to put them in myself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe B View Post
      I have a question if someone can help please. I sold only one game from my 20 game plan. The 9/10 Yankee game. I sold it through My Mets Tickets account. Will the barcodes populate in stubhub automatically or do I have to put them in myself?
      Populate automatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post

Populate automatically.
        Thank you very much.

Comment

• Today is the deadline for postseason tickets. I did the 35% down with the unused ticket credit ( which should be total amount) towards 2022 renewal. Looking at it like I’m paying the renewal early.

Comment

Today is the deadline for postseason tickets. I did the 35% down with the unused ticket credit ( which should be total amount) towards 2022 renewal. Looking at it like I’m paying the renewal early.
            Yes, if you're planning to renew for 2022 there is no reason not to take the postseason tickets option - if they don't go to the playoffs the money just transfers to the renewal cost, and if they do, woo-hoo!

The tricky question for me is if I want to renew at all or just pay for refundable, "regular cost" post-season strips for 2022. Or possibly to downgrade my plan, as other have, to a 20-game one.

And in my case, if I want to keep having two separate locations. I may well retreat into just having the one because the burden of managing two locations is significant, even if I trust "next year demand will be different".
            «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Effective Monday, September 13, 2021, guests 12 years and older will be required to show proof of receipt of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in order to enter and/or dine in the following Citi Field locations:
              • To dine in the Hyundai Club
              • To dine in Pat LaFrieda’s Chop House
              • To enter the Mets Hall of Fame & Museum

Proof of a negative COVID-19 test is not currently required and does not replace the vaccination requirement for guests to enter the areas listed above. Guests under the age of 12 years old do not need to show proof of vaccination in order to enter/dine in the locations listed above.

There will be designated areas for vaccinated guests to eat and drink. All other guests with access to indoor dining spaces will have the ability to get food and beverage and take it to an outdoor area of the ballpark. Please note the Metropolitan Grille is closed at this time.

Proof of vaccination must be presented in the form of the CDC vaccination record card issued or a record of vaccination from the healthcare provider who administered the vaccine, along with a government-issued or official document bearing the name of the individual and a photo or date of birth matching the name on the COVID-19 vaccination documentation. Printed COVID-19 vaccination documentation or a clear photo of documentation displayed on your iPhone or Android phone will be accepted. NYC COVID Safe Pass, New York State Excelsior Pass, or EU Digital Passport will also be accepted.

Proof of a negative COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination is NOT required for guests to attend games and sit in the seating bowl at Citi Field.

Comment

• So you can still sit in Hyundai Club seats, and pass through the club to reach them, and possibly even to get food from the club but to eat them in your seat instead of inside the Club, without proof of vaccination? Seems unenforceable... Much easier just to require that proof to enter the club from the Field level concourse, full stop, but that could complicate things for ticket holders.

At least it's "proof of at least one dose" and not to be "fully vaccinated" (i.e., 14+ days after the last dose), given that there are barely 14 days left in September with any home games on the schedule!

They should do what they've done at the natural history museum and elswhere - offer on the spot vaccinations, get a shot and go on in if you hadn't already gotten one.
                «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post
                  So you can still sit in Hyundai Club seats, and pass through the club to reach them, and possibly even to get food from the club but to eat them in your seat instead of inside the Club, without proof of vaccination? Seems unenforceable... Much easier just to require that proof to enter the club from the Field level concourse, full stop, but that could complicate things for ticket holders.

At least it's "proof of at least one dose" and not to be "fully vaccinated" (i.e., 14+ days after the last dose), given that there are barely 14 days left in September with any home games on the schedule!

They should do what they've done at the natural history museum and elswhere - offer on the spot vaccinations, get a shot and go on in if you hadn't already gotten one.
                  Agreed .

Up in Buffalo bars were giving free beers to
                  the vaccinated . College kids
                  figured out it was a great way to go bar hopping.

Very concerning to see large crowds at sporting events without masks , at least to these eyes . My alma mater had 70,000 crammed into their stadium and I didn’t see a mask in sight . Friends that I went to college with say covid is racing through that southern state like wildfire .

My son in 3rd year Med school had it early on and survived . Myself and my wife had it for Thanksgiving to Christmas and both of us recovered .

I actually was given 2 vouchers for Mets tickets for donating convalescent plasma which I did not use . If they are still valid I would gladly give them to anyone who wanted them ( if I know how to transfer them ) .

Edit: I just checked the vouchers and it says I can’t view them until 9/29/21 . I guess they were only good for this season up until Labor Day . They had been active and they were only for Mon-Thurs but included the Giants series.

What I don’t want is ANYONE to get COvid . Period .
                  Last edited by mandrake; 09-13-2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for posting this. Very sobering.

Comment

• The renewal period for season tickets expired earlier in the week. I wonder when tickets that were not renewed will become available? The seats that I did not renew showed up on the 41 game plan the next day after I switched locations.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjsallstars View Post
                        The renewal period for season tickets expired earlier in the week. I wonder when tickets that were not renewed will become available? The seats that I did not renew showed up on the 41 game plan the next day after I switched locations.
                        Not showing up yet. I know people who opted out of renewing but their seats are not showing up as available in the seat map so far.

Comment

Not showing up yet. I know people who opted out of renewing but their seats are not showing up as available in the seat map so far.
                          I checked yesterday... I sure hope they simply haven't flipped the switch yet, not that I am looking to relocate... Prom Box is / was a scarce commodity, even for fulls.

BTW, I was able to make a past-game exchange for tonight....
                          20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

• My rep claims new inventory will be available in a few days for 2022 plans. He claims it will only be for people that renewed at first and then the public. He said he would call me to go over options. I am always cynical when it comes to the ticket dept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe B View Post
                              My rep claims new inventory will be available in a few days for 2022 plans. He claims it will only be for people that renewed at first and then the public. He said he would call me to go over options. I am always cynical when it comes to the ticket dept.
                              That is funny, my rep said something different. He said inventory would be released onto the 2022 ticket plan site on Mets.com as soon as it became available. Any wonder why people would want no part of dealing with this team?

Comment

• Originally posted by rjsallstars View Post

That is funny, my rep said something different. He said inventory would be released onto the 2022 ticket plan site on Mets.com as soon as it became available. Any wonder why people would want no part of dealing with this team?
                                E-mail from my rep.

Joe,

Not exactly sure at this point, I know we are expecting that inventory to drop at some point in the next few days. I will make sure to shoot you a call to go over the options that we have available to move if you would like.

For that inventory, it would only be open to our current members at the start, but down the line those areas would then open up for our new clients looking to join a plan!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X