Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickyrods19 View Post
    So Kyle called today…Have to be honest, he was very nice and accomodating. He approved the switch to the weekday plan and I’m all set
    Always nice to hear about a good result.

Sad that we are conditioned to be surprised at a good result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe B View Post

Wonder if they read this forum. He could have told the rep immediately to give it to you.
      Maybe it is some kind of sales tactic. The benevolent sales manager. Out of character for him.
      Funny you say this. About 4-5 years ago my rep (not in that office anymore) told me he read this board.. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister B. View Post

Always nice to hear about a good result.

Sad that we are conditioned to be surprised at a good result.
        I suspect that an uptick in "good results" with ticket office reps with a history of "bad results" have a direct correlation with a team coming off of a season where they spent most of it in first place, and were given a 90+% chance of making the playoffs at the end of July, but ended up below .500 and in third place (again)

«Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post

I suspect that an uptick in "good results" with ticket office reps with a history of "bad results" have a direct correlation with a team coming off of a season where they spent most of it in first place, and were given a 90+% chance of making the playoffs at the end of July, but ended up below .500 and in third place (again)
          There's always been an inverse correlation between how pleasant the team is, and how pleasant the ticket office is.

"The Fightin' Met With Two Heads" - Mike Tyson/Ray Knight!

Comment

• Did anyone have the opportunity to take batting practice at Citi Field yesterday? I could not make it but would have liked to go. Perks like that are one reason to be a STH. I am glad they did it and hope for more once we can feel safe once we return to what is called "normal".

Comment

• Originally posted by rjsallstars View Post
              Did anyone have the opportunity to take batting practice at Citi Field yesterday? I could not make it but would have liked to go. Perks like that are one reason to be a STH. I am glad they did it and hope for more once we can feel safe once we return to what is called "normal".
              I don’t know what you’re referring to. I’m guessing it was only offered to a certain number of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjsallstars View Post
                Did anyone have the opportunity to take batting practice at Citi Field yesterday?
                I got a call from my rep inviting me to take part, but I had to say no because the New York Comic Con was this weekend. I've gone every year since it began in 2006.

X

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X