No announcement yet.

Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received an e-mail from the Mets reminding me that I have until tomorrow (5/13/22) to purchase my seats for the three "replacement" games in October.

I thought they were just given to us as a kind of trade-off or make-good for the games that weren't played because of the lockout.

Did I miss something?
    If you've been wanting to send someone a thumbs-down, opportunity knocks! I'm now on Cameo, and I'm ready to send a personalized thumbs-down to anyone you want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
      Received an e-mail from the Mets reminding me that I have until tomorrow (5/13/22) to purchase my seats for the three "replacement" games in October.

I thought they were just given to us as a kind of trade-off or make-good for the games that weren't played because of the lockout.

Did I miss something?
      Being on the payment plan I was given credit on my last payment for the 5 unplayed home games so my last payment was quite a bit less than expected. Two of those games are part of a single admission doubleheader so no additional $ needed. The three games rescheduled to October have been sitting in MY Mets Account since the season began with the bill attached. I’m not buying them. So on May 14th they’ll be out of My Mets Account and can be bought on Mets.com or at the ticket window at Citi.

For those who paid their season tickets in full before the 5 games were cancelled, how were you credited for those 5 games? Assume via credit on your credit card?

Comment

• Do the Mets still offer any sort of student rush tickets? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by MookieWilson View Post
          Do the Mets still offer any sort of student rush tickets? Thanks!
          No announcement yet. They did in 21’ but as of today no mention of it. Student Beans is a good info source. Keep checking.

Comment

• We've heard about this "sensory nook" they installed in Citi Field this year; a place where people who find the ballpark environment too overwhelming can get away from it all for a little while.

Has anyone here actually seen it? I haven't. And now I know why.

According to an article posted on espn.com, it's "tucked in a corner near Suite 229 on the Empire level." That's the suite level. So apparently it's not like all fans have access to it. I say that with the caveat that I've never actually tried to go there and use it.

Here's a photo of it, as posted along with the article...

(Photo credit: Russell Frederick for ESPN)

The article talks about sensory nooks at venues in general, not just Citi Field.

Sports venues create quiet refuge for fans with sensory needs

If you've been wanting to send someone a thumbs-down, opportunity knocks! I'm now on Cameo, and I'm ready to send a personalized thumbs-down to anyone you want!

Comment

• Looks nice. Nook is a business in that field. So getting their equipment in the stadium is a great way for them to promote.

Comment

• I am a bit surprised to see so many ticket dumpers on StubHub these days, with the team in first place and all

Not sure if it's the team dumping again, or people buying ticket packages for the foreseen playoff options, or fewer buyers with the pandemic, or people only buying on game day for price pressure on the sellers, or a combination of all of those

But as someone who uses 50% and sells 50% of my season tickets, it was far easier and faster for me to sell at not-a-loss in 2012 than now...!
                «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Probably a combination. I've always had difficulty selling April and May games. Lately they've only been selling a day or two before the game at a reduced price.

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post
                    I am a bit surprised to see so many ticket dumpers on StubHub these days, with the team in first place and all

Not sure if it's the team dumping again, or people buying ticket packages for the foreseen playoff options, or fewer buyers with the pandemic, or people only buying on game day for price pressure on the sellers, or a combination of all of those

But as someone who uses 50% and sells 50% of my season tickets, it was far easier and faster for me to sell at not-a-loss in 2012 than now...!
                    Don’t forget BOGO promotions by the Mets . Memorial Day weekend and prices slashed by half isn’t good. I’m sure come the post season fans will be going crazy trying to get tickets but I don’t know if MLB attendance will bounce back completely in 2022 from 2019 numbers . Overall , MLB has seen a small but steady decrease each season since 2007 .

I also think NYC had some fans following the Rangers post season ( which could end tonight )

Comment

• Originally posted by robardin View Post
                      I am a bit surprised to see so many ticket dumpers on StubHub these days, with the team in first place and all

Well, anytime I see blocks of 4+, I guess its either the team itself, or a bulk-reseller... especially in areas that aren't typically desirable for a plan purchase.
                      If you have seats in the 500's, this hurts you, as much of the resale market shows seats up top.
                      20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

• Originally posted by mandrake View Post

Don’t forget BOGO promotions by the Mets . Memorial Day weekend and prices slashed by half isn’t good. I’m sure come the post season fans will be going crazy trying to get tickets but I don’t know if MLB attendance will bounce back completely in 2022 from 2019 numbers . Overall , MLB has seen a small but steady decrease each season since 2007 .

I also think NYC had some fans following the Rangers post season ( which could end tonight )
                        Yeah, I read that BOGO email this morning... It's as if teams go out of their way to hurt the customers who buy plans in advance...
                        20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Comment

• Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

Yeah, I read that BOGO email this morning... It's as if teams go out of their way to hurt the customers who buy plans in advance...
                          This planholder did not get the BOGO e-mail. They know.

For what it’s worth, Memorial Day weekend has never sold well. People travel.

Comment

• I went to the pre-game event for STH's yesterday in CF behind the bullpens. Burgers, dogs, salad, popcorn, peanuts, chips, cookies, beer and soda. They held raffles for player signed balls and memorabilia. It was very nice and a good way to start the game. LGM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjsallstars View Post
                              I went to the pre-game event for STH's yesterday in CF behind the bullpens. Burgers, dogs, salad, popcorn, peanuts, chips, cookies, beer and soda. They held raffles for player signed balls and memorabilia. It was very nice and a good way to start the game. LGM.
                              Glad that you had a good time.

I went to last night’s game. Never was told about the event. Not that I necessarily would have gone, but it really ticks me off the way they only invite certain kids in the class, to the party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister B. View Post

Glad that you had a good time.

I went to last night’s game. Never was told about the event. Not that I necessarily would have gone, but it really ticks me off the way they only invite certain kids in the class, to the party.
                                Thanks, I have seen these before while walking over the Shea Bridge. I think they use this perk for STH's and also to lure in new business. I would think every STH would be invited to this once a year if possible. It looks like it is one of the social perks that you could pick at renewal time. Funny, I picked batting practice so we will see if I get it? For all I know, batting practice may already be over and this is what was substituted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X