Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt The Hammer
    replied
    Looks nice. Nook is a business in that field. So getting their equipment in the stadium is a great way for them to promote.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    We've heard about this "sensory nook" they installed in Citi Field this year; a place where people who find the ballpark environment too overwhelming can get away from it all for a little while.

Has anyone here actually seen it? I haven't. And now I know why.

According to an article posted on espn.com, it's "tucked in a corner near Suite 229 on the Empire level." That's the suite level. So apparently it's not like all fans have access to it. I say that with the caveat that I've never actually tried to go there and use it.

Here's a photo of it, as posted along with the article...

(Photo credit: Russell Frederick for ESPN)

The article talks about sensory nooks at venues in general, not just Citi Field.

Sports venues create quiet refuge for fans with sensory needs

Leave a comment:

• LI METS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by MookieWilson View Post
    Do the Mets still offer any sort of student rush tickets? Thanks!
    No announcement yet. They did in 21’ but as of today no mention of it. Student Beans is a good info source. Keep checking.

Leave a comment:

• MookieWilson
    replied
    Do the Mets still offer any sort of student rush tickets? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• LI METS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    Received an e-mail from the Mets reminding me that I have until tomorrow (5/13/22) to purchase my seats for the three "replacement" games in October.

I thought they were just given to us as a kind of trade-off or make-good for the games that weren't played because of the lockout.

Did I miss something?
    Being on the payment plan I was given credit on my last payment for the 5 unplayed home games so my last payment was quite a bit less than expected. Two of those games are part of a single admission doubleheader so no additional $ needed. The three games rescheduled to October have been sitting in MY Mets Account since the season began with the bill attached. I’m not buying them. So on May 14th they’ll be out of My Mets Account and can be bought on Mets.com or at the ticket window at Citi.

For those who paid their season tickets in full before the 5 games were cancelled, how were you credited for those 5 games? Assume via credit on your credit card?

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    Received an e-mail from the Mets reminding me that I have until tomorrow (5/13/22) to purchase my seats for the three "replacement" games in October.

I thought they were just given to us as a kind of trade-off or make-good for the games that weren't played because of the lockout.

Did I miss something?

Leave a comment:

• gary243
    replied
    Originally posted by mets215 View Post
    This is a simple question, but I haven't heard back from my rep yet
    If you do a future game exchange, can you then do another future game exchange with those same seats?

Ex. I can't go Saturday but not sure when I want to use those tickets, so I exchange them to a game in August just to kick the can down the line until I want to use them. Then decide later that I want to use them for a game in July. Can I exchange those same tickets again? Or are they locked into the August date for good?
    I can't recall if I've ever done it. But I did exchange tix to the rescheduled series to end the year vs. Washington a while back, and it sure looks like I could move them again if I wanted to.

Did a little test and got to the very last step before hitting "place order".

Leave a comment:

• LI METS FAN
    replied

This is the card you're referring to, correct?

I seem to recall having a third card last year, and if memory serves me right I still had money on that one at the end of the season.
    I think (not positive) the third card was the 20% credit amount for renewing your 2020 unused STH payment and rolling it into 2021. That expired at 2021 seasons end. My last game in 2021 we upgraded seats to behind home plate and bought concessions galore. I believe I had less than $5 left after that.

like mrnecio3 mentioned

Leave a comment:

• mets215
    replied
    This is a simple question, but I haven't heard back from my rep yet
    If you do a future game exchange, can you then do another future game exchange with those same seats?

Ex. I can't go Saturday but not sure when I want to use those tickets, so I exchange them to a game in August just to kick the can down the line until I want to use them. Then decide later that I want to use them for a game in July. Can I exchange those same tickets again? Or are they locked into the August date for good?

Leave a comment:

• mrnecio3
    replied

I seem to recall having a third card last year, and if memory serves me right I still had money on that one at the end of the season.
    That is the one. Last year, in addition to the Citi-branded card, the Mets also offered a gift card as a renewal incentive that could be used at the team stores. 2 years before that, the gift card they offered as a renewal incentive was good for concessions.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    Originally posted by mrnecio3 View Post
    We are talking about the same gift card, which happens to be a perk for renewing with a Citi branded card.

Leave a comment:

• mrnecio3
    replied
    I only have two cards: the 2022 VIP Card and the "Compliments of Citi" card with Mr. Met on it. Nothing that says "Citi Perks."
    A tad too literal of an interpretation. We are talking about the same gift card, which happens to be a perk for renewing with a Citi branded card.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    I only have two cards: the 2022 VIP Card and the "Compliments of Citi" card with Mr. Met on it. Nothing that says "Citi Perks."

Leave a comment:

• Mister B.
    replied
    Originally posted by mrnecio3 View Post

Confirming here that the Citi Perks card HAS BEEN added to my account. Hope everyone else with this issue has also achieved resolution.
    Nope. Card’s back, amount is much too low. I doubt they’ll get it fixed; they don’t seem to care at all.

Leave a comment:

• mrnecio3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister B. View Post

The gift card was there with the leftover 2021 amount, until two weeks ago when they updated the STH membership card from 2021 to 2022. At that point, instead of adding in the 2022 amount to the existing gift card, it disappeared entirely. I know that you mean well but please give me a little more credit than to suggest that I don’t know how to access it.

Yesterday afternoon after being prompted again about how can I get the missed giveaway, the rep volunteered that if I tell him when I’ll be there this homestand, he’ll bring one to me.

The inability to list multiple games on SH is mildly annoying but I haven’t had that much trouble jumping back and forth to export games one at a time. Exporting on SH bypasses the barcode process which is good, but I have found that people tend to buy from homestand to homestand, not well in advance.

Sorry about the security hassles. There is no consistency. One day getting in is a breeze and another day they go insanely overboard. I guess that the camera makes you an easy target for them to show the supervisor how diligent they are being.
    Confirming here that the Citi Perks card HAS BEEN added to my account. Hope everyone else with this issue has also achieved resolution.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X