Lindsey Nelson Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey Nelson Stadium

Ive got a review on Lindsay Nelson Stadium-University of Tennessee.

This is my first review on a college baseball stadium.

http://www.arenafanatic.com/lindsey-...xville-tn.html

what college stadium would you suggest i go to??

I went there when there was no game, great looking place but no roof, FSU spoiled me. My mom went to UT and I recomend litton's to eat at as well. The train was cool too, you can hear it in the oufield every now and then. I think the atmosphere is weak because they have had years of bad baseball, there old coach was kind of an idot if you ask me.
    The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

Yea the coach got fired the other so hopefully a new wave of energy is on its way.

Comment

Recomendations: I like FSU because of the newly remodeled stadium, has a roof, has the animals of sectionb are great fans (www.sectionb.com) and a good team to watch. If you want fun, go to miss. state they have the left field lounge where albert belle mooned the fans, lsu has a large new stadium with loud fans, arizona state has crazy fans but kind of rude and same with clemson. When Miami and UF are winning they have good fans too.

Those are my favs based on where my brother's team played.
        The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

Thanks for all the places recommendations. I have seen Clemson baseball stadium, very nice. But ive never been to a game.

Vanderbilt is the only other stadium ive seen. I hope to maybe get a review of Vandy in week or two.

Comment

anybody there wear a jacket like this?
            Attached Files
            the turd in the punchbowl
            reality really sucks.
            enjoy the game more...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul W View Post
              anybody there wear a jacket like this?
              I thought that they shot people who looked like that in the south.

Comment

Originally posted by will101 View Post
                I thought that they shot people who looked like that in the south.
                no, they become national figures
                the turd in the punchbowl
                reality really sucks.
                enjoy the game more...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X