Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regions Field

Looks like a mall:

Seating will be 8,500. A 2,000 seat drop from the current Baron's stadium. There is no way that the SEC tournament will ever play there.

Attached to it will be a Negro league Museum

Opening Date: April 2013.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/

You never see enough girls wearing bikinis to ball games.
    sigpic

Comment

Yuck. Way too much like Nats Park and Cinci. Bland, boring, utilitarian.

Comment

Originally posted by RfkFedEx View Post
        Yuck. Way too much like Nats Park and Cinci. Bland, boring, utilitarian.
        Doesn't matter.
        Inside I am sure are 500 Wifi hotspots, charging stations for your iPad and even a sports lounge for the bigwigs to entertain clients, with free Dom Perignon and caviar.
        Along with a special meeting room and bar area for the season ticket holders.
        It's not about the game, it's about the "Experience". Buy a ticket to get into a mall and enjoy a hot dog and a $50 ball cap with members of the business elite.

Comment

I kind of like it, it reminds me of the field they built in Omaha for some reason. I still wish they would play all their games at rickwood, but that's just the classic fan in me lol.
          The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

It kind of reminds me of this new high school in the Tampa area called Strawberry Crest High School It has a combo of brick and this shinny metal:

101870_strawberry-crest-high-school.jpg

Auditorium_and_Gym.jpg

strawberrycrest.jpg

More importantly they have the coolest football feature, the locker is butt up against the home bleachers so they can walk through a tunnel on the field:

http://www2.tbo.com/mgmedia/image/0/...s-19981221jpg/

strawberrycrest_4.jpg
            The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X