Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy114
    replied
    It kind of reminds me of this new high school in the Tampa area called Strawberry Crest High School It has a combo of brick and this shinny metal:

101870_strawberry-crest-high-school.jpg

Auditorium_and_Gym.jpg

strawberrycrest.jpg

More importantly they have the coolest football feature, the locker is butt up against the home bleachers so they can walk through a tunnel on the field:

http://www2.tbo.com/mgmedia/image/0/...s-19981221jpg/

strawberrycrest_4.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    I kind of like it, it reminds me of the field they built in Omaha for some reason. I still wish they would play all their games at rickwood, but that's just the classic fan in me lol.

Leave a comment:

• ericlc129
    replied
    Originally posted by RfkFedEx View Post
    Yuck. Way too much like Nats Park and Cinci. Bland, boring, utilitarian.
    Doesn't matter.
    Inside I am sure are 500 Wifi hotspots, charging stations for your iPad and even a sports lounge for the bigwigs to entertain clients, with free Dom Perignon and caviar.
    Along with a special meeting room and bar area for the season ticket holders.
    It's not about the game, it's about the "Experience". Buy a ticket to get into a mall and enjoy a hot dog and a $50 ball cap with members of the business elite.

Leave a comment:

• RfkFedEx
    replied
    Yuck. Way too much like Nats Park and Cinci. Bland, boring, utilitarian.

Leave a comment:

• chip
    replied
    You never see enough girls wearing bikinis to ball games.

Leave a comment:

• 19braves77
    started a topic Regions Field

Regions Field

Looks like a mall:

Seating will be 8,500. A 2,000 seat drop from the current Baron's stadium. There is no way that the SEC tournament will ever play there.

Attached to it will be a Negro league Museum

Opening Date: April 2013.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X