• Chevy114
    replied
    Yeah I put those pics up here, let me know if the link doesn't work:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7612814...7629590637863/

Leave a comment:

• milladrive
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
    P.S. I have my ticket for next tuesday's Rays vs. O's game hope to get some good shots!
    Did you get any pics at the game, Chevy?

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalballparks View Post
    Funny I have family in Daytona too. That's usually my jump off point. Port Orange.
    Same here, but only locals seem to know where port orange is lol.

P.S. I have my ticket for next tuesday's Rays vs. O's game hope to get some good shots!

Leave a comment:

• Digitalballparks
    replied
    Funny I have family in Daytona too. That's usually my jump off point. Port Orange.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalballparks
    replied
    Originally posted by Bulldog19
    You know Boston just opened up a new complex this year, right? Down in Ft. Myers..
    Oh jeez... you're right... Boston doesn't have a full season team either in the FSL do they?... may have to run down there now...

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalballparks View Post
    Hey Chevy! ... You sure those fans weren't Barry Bonds' family in the audience?! So what are we missing in Florida? We still have to get Walt Disney - Braves and I wouldn't mind re-photographing the ballpark in Sarasota since they "fixed it up". I think that's it (and the new marlins of course). In fact, I think the Braves are the only ballpark that we haven't seen for Spring Training, as we finished Arizona.
    Disney is really nice, I was there this summer for a wrestling tournament and walked around the ballpark and watched part of an AAU game.

I'm off for spring break 2 weeks form now (being a teacher has one perk at least) and the rays play in sarasota and I desperately want to go to that one, it looks so great!

I also would love to see the new red sox one since they have the monster and those weird angles to match up with fenway like legends did with old yankee.

Finally kind of Suprisingly I would love to go see the astros one in kiss. again since it was the first stadium in Florida to break the mold and since I have family in Daytona, The braves and astros would be on the way if I go visit. So many options so little time!

Leave a comment:

• Digitalballparks
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Eric how many stadiums do you still need to get in Florida? Also not to get off track, but my brother said ASU was one of only 2 stadiums where he had fans try to spit at him and his teammates lol.
    Hey Chevy! ... You sure those fans weren't Barry Bonds' family in the audience?! So what are we missing in Florida? We still have to get Walt Disney - Braves and I wouldn't mind re-photographing the ballpark in Sarasota since they "fixed it up". I think that's it (and the new marlins of course). In fact, I think the Braves are the only ballpark that we haven't seen for Spring Training, as we finished Arizona.

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    Eric how many stadiums do you still need to get in Florida? Also not to get off track, but my brother said ASU was one of only 2 stadiums where he had fans try to spit at him and his teammates lol.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalballparks
    started a topic Packard Stadium

Packard Stadium

This week, Digitalballparks.com heads to Arizona to visit the venerable ASU Packard Stadium, home to the SunDevils and producer of such ballplayers as Barry Bonds, Dustin Pedroia, Floyd Bannister and Bob Horner. ... full history and photographs in a new 29 page gallery.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by milladrive; 03-16-2012, 07:04 AM. Reason: Separating ballparks for eponymous threads

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X