knock-a-homa's Miniature Ballpark Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knock-a-homa's Miniature Ballpark Models

Here are some of the parks my sons and I have built over the years.............we use them in our Dream Team Baseball league............we took the old Tudor electric baseball game and built around it.........

Mini ballparks continued

got a few more pix.

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Does everyone else see giant, out of focus pictures that take about a minute to download and have much of them cut off by the page margin?

It looks like a really interesting project. Could the OP please re-size the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Ballpark View Post
          Does everyone else see giant, out of focus pictures that take about a minute to download and have much of them cut off by the page margin?

It looks like a really interesting project. Could the OP please re-size the pictures?
          They look fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Ballpark View Post

Originally posted by rdbecker View Post
            They look fine to me.
            They look fine to me, too.

Comment

Thanks. Must be a Firefox thing.

Opened the site in Internet Explorer and they're fine. Love the shot of the Roadrunner, Ralph Garr. BEEP! BEEEP!

Comment

yeah its a firefox thing. At any rate, great work on the models. Love the "Longines" clock!! Do you have any more?
                My blog - http://sandlotwisdom.blogspot.com/

Comment

For a minute, I thought it might have to do with Firefox v10, but it still happens after updating to v11. All looks fine on IE, though.

Btw, knock-a-homa, those miniatures are just super. Excellent work, and thank you for sharing them!
                  Put it in the books.

Comment

Mini parks 2

Here are more miniature parks my sons and I made.

Comment

Tudor Electric Baseball was almost as bizarre as Electric Football.

Comment

Very well done.

Comment

Those are outstanding!!! That one looks just like Dal Maxvill .

Seriously, those are great fun to look at. Do you still play the game?

Comment

What kind of players did you use?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes...................if you would like to know how it is played, let me know

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X