Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero Mad Man 2715
    replied
    I like your idea so far. I think you should run first, maybe sprint from 3B to center field and back a couple times. Play catch and practice double plays with someone batting and either a pitcher or a coach throwing behind an L-Screen. Then alternate with the hitters and the infielders hit and outfielders play D.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Patterson
    replied
    From Coach

[QUOTE=Kripler1]I am a young 3rd baseman and i always do the same worm-up whitch really gets annoying. So, if you could give me some worm-ups. I will try them./QUOTE]

Hey Kripler,
    There are a lot on things that can be done to break things up. When we conduct our practices we typically don't do the same thing everyday with the exception of the lead up (Sequence drills). There are so many options to the same old thing it would be difficult to list here. If you want send your email address to [email protected] I will send you a pdf listing a bunch.

PS: I played third....

Leave a comment:

• ElCaminoSS
    replied
    Yes you are. But youll get one soon enough

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    No, that's not true I play pepper and don't get black eyes. In your league though they hit the ball harder and faster. Am i right?

Leave a comment:

• ElCaminoSS
    replied
    Originally posted by Kripler1
    Did you get a black eye by not paying attention?
    Oh ya sure thats what I was doing. If you play pepper you will give and get blackeyes whether you pay attention or not.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Mac
    replied
    Originally posted by ElCaminoSS
    Raise your hand if you have had a black eye from pepper ::raises hand::
    ::raises hand also::

Leave a comment:

• Yankeesfan1234
    replied
    A killed moment

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    Originally posted by ElCaminoSS
    Did you get a black eye by not paying attention?

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    I am a young 3rd baseman and i always do the same worm-up whitch really gets annoying. So, if you could give me some worm-ups. I will try them.

Worm-up = Not pulling a muscel
    Same worm-up = bordedness

My Warm-up

First, I throw a ball to some one a few times then move back. Then i do that again until we are pretty far apart. Then, I keep on throwing until my arm is warm. Then, sometimes I will run the bases. Last, i will go to home plate and bat a few balls. I might bat about twenty to thirty balls. then the game will start.

I'm not sure this is a warm-up but my team and I go to uur bases and the 1st baseman throws a grounder to the ball to the 2nd baseman. Than, the 2nd baseman throws it to the 1st baseman. Than, the same thing happens to the shortstop. Than, that happens to me the 3rd baseman. Last, we do it all over again a few times.

And another one is that our coach hit grounders to the infield and hits the ball to the outfielders. And during this we have to always be alert or looking at the ball just in case it comes our way.

And then every player on the team gets to hit the ball 20 - 30 times when the infielders and outfielders field the balls and throw it to first, second, or third. the coach tell us witch one to throw to.

And we don't tease people if they miss the ball at batting ot if they don't catch the ball. And we all know that because nobody likes a spoil sport or a poor sport. And sometimes we play pepper. Pepper is when somebody hits the ball to you and you catch it and sort of pitch it to him. this can be done with 2 - 5 people or more I think. But......you are only a few feet a part. And you don't hit or pitch the ball hard. When you hit the ball you pop it up or give them grounders
    I added a lot to this and I could add more but I'm going to add it now. I throw a rubber ball at a wall and catch it. Even though that is not a warm - up it could be consitered one right? And I do this warm - up or practice very rarely.

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    I edited my question post a whole lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kripler1; 12-06-2005, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ElCaminoSS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    Pepper

When somebody hits the ball to you and you catch it and sort of pitch it to him. This can be done with 2 - 5 people or more I think. But......you are only a few feet a part. And you don't hit or pitch the ball hard. You hit pop - ups and grounders.
    Last edited by Kripler1; 12-06-2005, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RottenGazebo
    replied
    And sometimes we play pepper for 10 min. But I don't play baseball now because it is winter. And a lot of times in winter I will play catch with my dad in the T.V. room with a foam football. And it's fun playing catch with mky dad.
    What's pepper?

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    And sometimes we play pepper for 10 min. But I don't play baseball now because it is winter. And a lot of times in winter I will play catch with my dad in the T.V. room with a foam football. And it's fun playing catch with mky dad.

Leave a comment:

• Kripler1
    replied
    Nobody waits they just stay at there bases than when you hit the ball who ever needs to field it does and that is what we do for every person on our team. This is during warm up time. Just to let you know.
    Last edited by Kripler1; 12-04-2005, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X