Baseball bat forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball bat forums?

Since the forum at baseballbats.net seems to be dead, does anyone else know of any other baseball bat/equipment forums?

Filterjoe.com has some info on the new USA's

Not sure about a bbcor site

Comment

I always thought it would be nice to have a bat sticky (non-wood bats) for reviews and questions on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooper21 View Post
        I always thought it would be nice to have a bat sticky (non-wood bats) for reviews and questions on this forum.
        Mud did that around a year ago, and people said they didn't like it. I think it would be nice to have an equipment subsection.

Comment

It would be nice. Everything has been about the USA bats. Have any of the 2018 USSSA bats opened any eyes this year for anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by mattun View Post
            It would be nice. Everything has been about the USA bats. Have any of the 2018 USSSA bats opened any eyes this year for anybody?
            My son uses the -5 2017 CF Zen, but we do have the -5 2019 CF Zen also that he will start using in the Fall. We also have another kid on the team who has the -5 2019 CF Zen. From what I have seen so far, the 2019 doesn't seem to be as hot as the 2017.

Comment

Every home run in our Little League (about 11 or so) was hit was an Easton Ghost. I'm a fan of the Axe bats and my son uses the 30/22 Element against fast throwers and the 30/25 Elite against slower throwers. I wouldn't switch to an Axe bat in mid season. My son hit great the first practice and then missed 40 balls in a row it seemed. However, by the time the season opened he went to an opposite field hitter to a hard pull side hitter (and we had to move him up in the box, too). Several Rawlings Quatros cracked in our league. The folks with Quatros went to DeMarini Voodoo composites and they seemed to be a great bat (but were not available at the beginning of the season in our area) and seemed equal to (and better looking) than the Ghost imho. Several of my players used Easton 750s and would not use the team's Ghost. My little one (only 7) had a Ghost X, which seems to be a good bat, but it wasn't tested against any good pitching (or by a kid that can hit a line drive further than 80 feet).

Comment

Originally posted by mattun View Post
                my son is 13u so most of the kids he plays with/against are swinging older bats. mostly older zens, cat 7's, and xl1's. all of the newer bats we've seen teammates bring to practice are bbcor (demarini and rawlings seem to be popular).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X