Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Domingo Anything: Steeckie!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ask Domingo Anything: Steeckie!!!!

    My last one got almost one thousand view.
    Last edited by omg; 07-29-2018, 10:01 AM.
    Major Figure

  • #2
    How do you teach kids optimal hitting hand path every tyne?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Viking0 View Post
      How do you teach kids optimal hitting hand path every tyne?
      Leggo weeth the top hand. At the sane tyne scissor keek with the back foot. Theece gonna keep the hand on path errytyne.
      Major Figure

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by omg View Post

        Leggo weeth the top hand. At the sane tyne scissor keek with the back foot. Theece gonna keep the hand on path errytyne.
        Shouldn't the correct answer be "it's God-given"?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Uncoach View Post

          Shouldn't the correct answer be "it's God-given"?
          Weeth me. But he talking about keeds.
          Major Figure

          Comment


          • #6
            Let's get to some serious questions. What do you think about players wearing their hats backwards? Do you swing away on 3-0 counts? What is your record for distance on a bat flip? Inquiring minds want to know.
            Granny said Sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what. Because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

            I am an ex expert. I've done this long enough to know that those who think that they know it all, know nothing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cannonball View Post
              Let's get to some serious questions. What do you think about players wearing their hats backwards? Do you swing away on 3-0 counts? What is your record for distance on a bat flip? Inquiring minds want to know.
              I no gonna flip. I gonna put the bat between my leg, start heeting my butt, and galope around the bases like I riding a horse.
              Major Figure

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by omg View Post

                I no gonna flip. I gonna put the bat between my leg, start heeting my butt, and galope around the bases like I riding a horse.
                You gonna do all that before or after you pop the chain?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Uncoach View Post
                  You gonna do all that before or after you pop the chain?
                  After 3 galope the chain gonna pop eetself.
                  Major Figure

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Domingo, how come you such a buzz kill?


                    These parents are paying lots of money for their kids to learn from the best, and to get your name on their kids' recruiting packages...why no warm, and fuzzies? =)
                    In memory of "Catchingcoach" - Dave Weaver: February 28, 1955 - June 17, 2011

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mudvnine View Post
                      Domingo, how come you such a buzz kill?


                      These parents are paying lots of money for their kids to learn from the best, and to get your name on their kids' recruiting packages...why no warm, and fuzzies? =)
                      One tyne I walk to the mound to take theece peetcher out. His dad yell, "He no tired, he no tired, he no tired." I yell back at theece dad, "Yeah, but his outfielders are tired."
                      Major Figure

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by omg View Post

                        One tyne I walk to the mound to take theece peetcher out. His dad yell, "He no tired, he no tired, he no tired." I yell back at theece dad, "Yeah, but his outfielders are tired."
                        Hahahaha!! You da best Domingo!
                        In memory of "Catchingcoach" - Dave Weaver: February 28, 1955 - June 17, 2011

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey, no one asking me sumpteen. Maybe I should make thread: "Domingo talk bat elasticity, bad trabble coach, UBA recruit 14 year old, veedeo analytic, and lunch angle."
                          Major Figure

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Domingo. How can a high school player improve his 60 tyne?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              While we know you have a "plus" bat, is there any possibility that there is a "Plus Plus bat?
                              Granny said Sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what. Because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

                              I am an ex expert. I've done this long enough to know that those who think that they know it all, know nothing.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X