Ask Domingo Anything: Steeckie!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Domingo Anything: Steeckie!!!!

My last one got almost one thousand view.
    Last edited by omg; 07-29-2018, 10:01 AM.
    Major Figure

How do you teach kids optimal hitting hand path every tyne?

Comment

Originally posted by Viking0 View Post
      How do you teach kids optimal hitting hand path every tyne?
      Leggo weeth the top hand. At the sane tyne scissor keek with the back foot. Theece gonna keep the hand on path errytyne.
      Major Figure

Comment

Originally posted by omg View Post

Leggo weeth the top hand. At the sane tyne scissor keek with the back foot. Theece gonna keep the hand on path errytyne.
        Shouldn't the correct answer be "it's God-given"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Uncoach View Post

Shouldn't the correct answer be "it's God-given"?
          Weeth me. But he talking about keeds.
          Major Figure

Comment

Let's get to some serious questions. What do you think about players wearing their hats backwards? Do you swing away on 3-0 counts? What is your record for distance on a bat flip? Inquiring minds want to know.
            Granny said Sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what. Because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

I am an ex expert. I've done this long enough to know that those who think that they know it all, know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannonball View Post
              Let's get to some serious questions. What do you think about players wearing their hats backwards? Do you swing away on 3-0 counts? What is your record for distance on a bat flip? Inquiring minds want to know.
              I no gonna flip. I gonna put the bat between my leg, start heeting my butt, and galope around the bases like I riding a horse.
              Major Figure

Comment

I no gonna flip. I gonna put the bat between my leg, start heeting my butt, and galope around the bases like I riding a horse.
                You gonna do all that before or after you pop the chain?

Comment

Originally posted by The Uncoach View Post
                  You gonna do all that before or after you pop the chain?
                  After 3 galope the chain gonna pop eetself.
                  Major Figure

Comment

Domingo, how come you such a buzz kill?

These parents are paying lots of money for their kids to learn from the best, and to get your name on their kids' recruiting packages...why no warm, and fuzzies? =)
                    In memory of "Catchingcoach" - Dave Weaver: February 28, 1955 - June 17, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by mudvnine View Post
                      Domingo, how come you such a buzz kill?

These parents are paying lots of money for their kids to learn from the best, and to get your name on their kids' recruiting packages...why no warm, and fuzzies? =)
                      One tyne I walk to the mound to take theece peetcher out. His dad yell, "He no tired, he no tired, he no tired." I yell back at theece dad, "Yeah, but his outfielders are tired."
                      Major Figure

Comment

One tyne I walk to the mound to take theece peetcher out. His dad yell, "He no tired, he no tired, he no tired." I yell back at theece dad, "Yeah, but his outfielders are tired."
                        Hahahaha!! You da best Domingo!
                        In memory of "Catchingcoach" - Dave Weaver: February 28, 1955 - June 17, 2011

Comment

Hey, no one asking me sumpteen. Maybe I should make thread: "Domingo talk bat elasticity, bad trabble coach, UBA recruit 14 year old, veedeo analytic, and lunch angle."
                          Major Figure

Comment

Domingo. How can a high school player improve his 60 tyne?

Comment

While we know you have a "plus" bat, is there any possibility that there is a "Plus Plus bat?
                              Granny said Sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what. Because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

I am an ex expert. I've done this long enough to know that those who think that they know it all, know nothing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X