X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Baseball Savings

Worst email sale link ever....

Easton Best X Hyperlite
    -23 USA (2 5/8") Baseball Bat link takes you to Easton 2018 Beast X Hyperlite -12 USA Baseball Bat (2 1/4")

While I didn't think I needed a 32" 9oz bat, I was curious about the new Senior League BEST X line.

never been a fan of them...
    Coaching experience: Managed 5 Little League teams and coached on 4 others. So, what do I know?

Comment

I've bought a few things from them over the years, haven't had any issues. In fact, have gotten some pretty nice deals with some of their flash sale stuff.

Comment

In 2014, I bought a softball bat from them. It was supposed to be a new bat. The one they sent me was used and had a crack in it. That's unacceptable.
        Coaching experience: Managed 5 Little League teams and coached on 4 others. So, what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankjp302 View Post
          I've bought a few things from them over the years, haven't had any issues. In fact, have gotten some pretty nice deals with some of their flash sale stuff.
          I use them all the time as well, maybe to much. Just rcvd 3 pairs of name brand Batting gloves for less than 30 bux.

Comment

Baseball savings has been great for my waaaaaaaaay to many purchases, price, delivery, quality, excellent!! they based in Wichita KS, nice show room too, dangerous to your wallet, lol

when im on the internet, I want everything and refrain to just buying what is needed.
            when I am in the showroom, EVERYTHING is needed and I buy way to much. lmao
            Have Family in Wichita.... so we there occasionally.

I make at least 10 purchases a year from them and never had an issue :-)

Comment

I buy from their clearance section a lot. $15-30 NB spikes from time to time and $10-15 Franklin hitting gloves good deals.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X