No announcement yet.

Christmas gift idea for baseball moms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas gift idea for baseball moms?

Anyone have any ideas outside of team hoodie? Lol

Collapsible chair with team logo, attachable sun umbrella with team logo

Comment

Travel baseball mom?
      Cold weather/cold natured? Mr Heater buddy https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr-Heater...-MH18B/4382667
      Cart if she doesn't already have one to carry all the crap
      Backpack cooler to use to slip by tournament people trying to ban coolers.

High school and up?
      Nice seat that could be used on bleachers. My wife found this one at a thrift store and loves hers. https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-95...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Comment

Got my wife a Coach baseball glove a few years ago. She loves it! There's a nice assortment on the bay right now. Made in USA by Insignia iirc.
        "Whata crowd, whata crowd! I tell ya, I'm all right now but last week I was in rough shape..."

Comment

Comment

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/g...YaAgmfEALw_wcB

Comment

I only going to say this one tyne: product from Domingo Beisbol https://www.domingobeisbol.com/collections/all
              Major Figure

Comment

Mom Radar Gun
                Last edited by songtitle; 12-07-2018, 06:29 AM.
                efastball.com - hitting and pitching fact checker

Comment

Baseball mom here: I want a backyard batting cage.

Comment

For the guys who give lessons, do you ever get gifts from your players/students? My son’s hitting coach is an absolutely awesome guy. Great teacher and has been a great mentor for him. He not only talks to him about baseball but also about life. His value is way more than what he charges. At this point I think if he doubled his fee we would still go to him with no questions asked (but not going to tell him that . we were talking about getting him a little something for Xmas. Nothing too big. Something simple like a baseball ornament for his tree. Just a little token of holiday spirit and let him know that we appreciate all he has done for my son. So was seeing if 5ere was any suggestions on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel21 View Post
                      For the guys who give lessons, do you ever get gifts from your players/students? My son’s hitting coach is an absolutely awesome guy. Great teacher and has been a great mentor for him. He not only talks to him about baseball but also about life. His value is way more than what he charges. At this point I think if he doubled his fee we would still go to him with no questions asked (but not going to tell him that . we were talking about getting him a little something for Xmas. Nothing too big. Something simple like a baseball ornament for his tree. Just a little token of holiday spirit and let him know that we appreciate all he has done for my son. So was seeing if 5ere was any suggestions on here.
                      Gift cards are always good.

Comment

A nicely (not small) framed baseball photo of her son/sons.

Love the baseball snowmen!!! That's what I want.

Comment

Something with photos. Ideally a yearbook with many photos throughout the year of the player. But could also be simpler like a collage of pictures, or even just an artfully arranged sequence of carefully picked digital photos/videos in chronological sequence, with thoughtful titles.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X