No announcement yet.

10u Batting Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the feedback! guess I’ll have to get my own set of reps to start throwing strikes.

Seems as though he may be ball scared. Any advice to remedy that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollowbox View Post
      You have to throw to them from the mound. Which means you are going to have to practice your throwing so you can pitch to him. My kids batting average is directly related to how many balls I throw him in any given week. Of course the eye thing is potentially a problem too. Regardless your going to need to learn how to throw quality BP.
      Or pay someone to do it. It would be money well spent and would be more valuable than hitting lessons.
      Major Figure

Comment

Originally posted by omg View Post

Or pay someone to do it. It would be money well spent and would be more valuable than hitting lessons.
        Good point. Most dads can't throw strikes from a mound at a speed similar to what kids throw. At least they're hiding in our community if they can. I can throw strikes in the cage so we stick with that. But anyone would could replicate a game experience and provide hitting tips too would be worth the money.

Comment

Throwing from a little closer is a similation to faster ball speed, plus 5' or even 10'
          make it easier to throw a strike. We also practice no strikes swing for the fence and 2 strikes swing for contact. And dont swing at the bad stuff!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X