X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesh23
    • Jul 2007

momentum pitching?

Whats with everyone saying dick mills is only in it for money, and he doesnt know what he's talking about and that no one has ever made it the majors pitching like he proposes?

what about

bob feller
    sandy koufax
    whitey ford...

most oldy pitchers back from 1880-1950 pretty much took a big step back, raised their hands up over their head, and strided between 3rd and home, and also had a long stride. Most of these pitchers threw really hard, and had long succesful careers... also about him making money? its so hard to even find his dvd's, especially from him, if someone can point me in the right direction thanks... end of rant.
    2008 varsity stats
    AB-35 K-5 BB-6 H-14 2B-3 3B-0 HR-0 RBI-10 BA- .400
    all stars pitching stats--- W-L= 1-0
    IP- 5 H- 1 BB- 2 HR- 0 ER- 0 K- 8 ERA: 0.00
  • RIstar
    • Dec 2007

Take sandy koufax and bob feller and whitey ford and put them into your mechanics if you want.

Momentum pitching for me was not the way for me at all.

Take what mlb pitchers do and put it to use.

Have balance in everything you do. You don't need to do momentum pitching to do what feller and sandy did. Look at tim lincecum he tryed to copy older pitchers like them.

Comment

• APPpitch
      • Dec 2007

check your original post.

Remember, Chrysler and Toyota are in it for the money too. Different cars with different engines, but they do the same thing.

No one is saying Dick is only in it for the money.

ALL pitching instructors are in it for the money. Sports is big business and it is among the largest revenue pies in the world. Some take bigger bites, some take bigger bites when no one else is looking. Look out for those.

-scott
      "There are no miracles in sports. Miracles have been rehearsed hundreds of times in practice." - Scott Waz

Comment

• jamesh23
        • Jul 2007

thanks for your other reply APP in my other thread and thanks for these. I mostly intending these to another forum who absolutely hates mills, but decided i'd post them here too.
        2008 varsity stats
        AB-35 K-5 BB-6 H-14 2B-3 3B-0 HR-0 RBI-10 BA- .400
        all stars pitching stats--- W-L= 1-0
        IP- 5 H- 1 BB- 2 HR- 0 ER- 0 K- 8 ERA: 0.00

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X