Jon Doyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIstar View Post
    Maybe it will happen one day. Remember a pitcher wins the battle 3 out of 10 times LOL
    If you only win a battle 3 out of 10 times you're in trouble.

By the way, which PG showcase did you go to? And what's your name?

Comment

I've seen a lefty pitcher that throws lower 80's tops but can hit his spots like Maddux shut down the best D-1 hitters. The kid didn't get drafted b/c he was flat and well way too slow. He was smart and knew when to mix up the speeds and was super successful. To me that's all that matters in high school and college. If you wanna go pro you better get some movement with some velocity while being able to spot it.

Comment

I just have bought Unbreakable abs and did my 1st workout and I'm sold on it. The reason is because of the exercises in the series unbreakable abs. I think everyone on the board if you are a coach or player needs to take a good look at his program. It's 100% perfect for the Core strength and flexbility with fast explosive exercises that will increase bat speed and MPH in no time. There is nothing else like his program out there on on the market or being done as much as it should be in high school and college.

If you want Explosive body and Core strength and flexbility GO RIGHT NOW AND BUY JON DOYLES UNBREAKABLE ABS.
        RIStar,

Glad you are enjoying the program so far. Appeciate the kind words and be sure to keep us updated on your progress.
        www.BaseballTrainingSecrets.com

Comment

Originally posted by paul5150 View Post
          agree agree agree. All of this kids on this website are WAY to overconfident. Dont get me wrong, you need to have a cockiness to perform well, but im tired of hearing "if i face you ill crush you" or "im just a straight up filthy pitcher" I wont mind once i hear you've got the scholarship..or at least play at the varsity level.

Sorry, just my rant.
          I know Ristar pretty well... you could call it an inside joke if you will... normally, neither of us are cocky like that. We were being "play full" with each other if you will...

Comment

I'm sorry I ment to say 7 out of 10 times the pitchers wins my bad.

Jon your program is outstanding and one of the best I have seen for the core. I also will include my explosive lunges with fast rotation and my chair pose wood chops and rotations with med ball to even make me more stronger. I think I can increase a couple mph before the end of the month but Idk we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by paul5150 View Post
              agree agree agree. All of this kids on this website are WAY to overconfident. Dont get me wrong, you need to have a cockiness to perform well, but im tired of hearing "if i face you ill crush you" or "im just a straight up filthy pitcher" I wont mind once i hear you've got the scholarship..or at least play at the varsity level.

Sorry, just my rant.
              Reminds me of one of the best quotes I heard a few years back. I think it came from Joe Torre, but not sure.

"Don't tell others how good you are. If you're good, they will tell you."

Comment

I'm a little curious about the unbreakable abs program .... I tried clicking the link to see some info on it but the website seems to be down. Will it be back up soon?
                “If there was ever a man born to be a hitter it was me.” - Ted Williams
                "Didn't come up here to read. Came up here to hit." - Hank Aaron

Comment

Korp,

Of course our hosting company dropped the ball here...we are in the middle of a domain transfer so hopefully it will be back up soon!

Comment

Jon Doyle you have a PM from me

Comment

Is there any way to find out about some of the exercises there without paying?

My parents don't like me using a credit card on the internet. :noidea

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie_L View Post
                        Is there any way to find out about some of the exercises there without paying?

My parents don't like me using a credit card on the internet. :noidea
                        Robbie DO NOT use your card here at BBF.
                        "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
                        - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
                        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by korp View Post
                          I'm a little curious about the unbreakable abs program .... I tried clicking the link to see some info on it but the website seems to be down. Will it be back up soon?
                          Site is back up. Thanks!

Comment

How about the audio quality of his videos?

Comment

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

Comment

Thank you lol My curve-ball and change-up are dominate

At a perfect game event I made a kid say holy **** in while my curve-ball is in mid air that is when you know it's nasty stuff lol.
                                Can you pitch to the zones? Does your fast ball have any movement on it?

Love speed with velocity change,

drill
                                Yogi Berra was asked by a reporter "How do you catch a knuckle ball?" He came right back and said "When it stops rolling"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X