good load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good load?

What constitutes a good load? My son has had some bad habits sneak in over the winter...

Originally posted by randy View Post
    What constitutes a good load? My son has had some bad habits sneak in over the winter...
    Well I'll state the obvious first - One that allows for a good rotational swing. What are the bad habits that snuck in?
    "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
    - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

Taking them too far back for one, too high for another.. I need a cue or a drill which will help him get in the right spot.

Comment

Taking them too far back for one, too high for another.. I need a cue or a drill which will help him get in the right spot.
        Jim Booth made a devise that has helped me train young players. I believe with have a pic in Clips Pics and Sites.

Comment

didn't find it in there...

Comment

Is it this?

Comment

don't think so,,,I'm trying to find something, a drill or cue, that will get his hands where they need to be before starting the swing

Comment

don't think so,,,I'm trying to find something, a drill or cue, that will get his hands where they need to be before starting the swing
                Trust me the above works.

Comment

How dies that help with the load? I've seen it, and actually thought of something like that as a swing aid before seeing it, but does it help loading process?

Comment

How dies that help with the load? I've seen it, and actually thought of something like that as a swing aid before seeing it, but does it help loading process?
                    I'm addressing this comment
                    I'm assuming them is hands/arms. This addresses one of the more important aspects of load.

Comment

Ok...I'll have to get some pvc pipe and try it.

Comment

Ok...I'll have to get some pvc pipe and try it.
                        If you take the variable of the arms and hands out of the equation you will find the torso and lower body issues easier to fix.

Comment

Not sure I understand...what torso and lower body issues?

Comment

Jbooth's product is a good visual for young kids...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X