Great "under the radar" glove company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great "under the radar" glove company

Vinci gloves have been around for a while but the last few years the quality has been as good as any out there.

They just came out with a "Kip line". I recently purchased one. With no exaggeration it is one of the best quality gloves I ever had on my hand. I have had just about all of them...Pro Preferred, Wilson A2K (most overrated glove ever by the way), Nokona, SSK, Primo (great quality), HOH, etc etc.

These gloves are much better than most of the gloves I mentioned above. Eventually you will see these gloves in MLB. The owner has a couple of hunderd minor leaguers wearing them now so its only a matter of time.

Check out the website:
    http://www.vincipro.com/cart/home.php

Has anyone checked the site out yet? If so what did you think?

Paul

Comment

I use them..excellent glove and Pete, the owner, is an outstanding individual. The JV51 on his website was designed for me.

Comment

HG - glad to hear you use Vinci's. Great gloves. As far as Pete goes.....you will be hard pressed to find a better guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddengem View Post
          I use them..excellent glove and Pete, the owner, is an outstanding individual. The JV51 on his website was designed for me.
          this one right?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Go Cardinals View Post
            this one right?
            Yea, thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddengem View Post
              Yea, thats it.
              Nice glove mr Gem (like that name )... I'm going to pm you a question in a sec, so check it soon...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X