Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get a laser rocket arm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how to get a laser rocket arm?

    alright so everyone knows about my condition this is for when I heal

    so right now all I know is

    rest so my tendonitis is gone and I regain some strength

    start throwing more

    long toss

    what else?

    im trying to increase my long toss distances and get my throws on a line, does anyone have a program to long toss to that will get results fast? thanks.
    2008 varsity stats
    AB-35 K-5 BB-6 H-14 2B-3 3B-0 HR-0 RBI-10 BA- .400
    all stars pitching stats--- W-L= 1-0
    IP- 5 H- 1 BB- 2 HR- 0 ER- 0 K- 8 ERA: 0.00

  • #2
    eat your wheaties.

    Comment


    • #3
      I suggest finding a reputable pitching coach that can work with you personally rather than posting and asking for new magic bullets on forums every day. One on one attention will be much more effective.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cubsphill View Post
        eat your wheaties.



        Just use hgh... it worked for the rocket...

        If you want the arm of a champion you can eat frosted flakes ...

        You could also use pine tar... I've done that pitching before (no joke, I still sucked )...

        I don't know about the laser part... I never knew that laser arms are possible, but please tell me when you find out...


        really,

        get a pitching coach...

        Comment


        • #5
          not asking for a magic bullet.... I asked for a long toss program. and be serious guys.. you guys are starting to get on my nerves, you never take me serious just cuz I ask a lot of questions.


          DID YOU GUYS NOT READ? I SAID IM USING IT TO GET MY LONG TOSS STRENGTH UP, NOT MY PITCHING VELOCITY,,, SERIOUSLY READ!!!
          2008 varsity stats
          AB-35 K-5 BB-6 H-14 2B-3 3B-0 HR-0 RBI-10 BA- .400
          all stars pitching stats--- W-L= 1-0
          IP- 5 H- 1 BB- 2 HR- 0 ER- 0 K- 8 ERA: 0.00

          Comment


          • #6
            Read your title... thats why people don't take you seriously...

            Comment


            • #7
              If you have Google tool bar its really easy all i did was type in long toss programs

              below is just one of the links, they have all levels of long toss program for your age bracket.




              http://www.thecompletepitcher.com/pi...ss_program.htm


              hope this helps,


              drill

              ps i do take you seriously,
              Last edited by Drill; 02-28-2008, 08:21 PM.
              Yogi Berra was asked by a reporter "How do you catch a knuckle ball?" He came right back and said "When it stops rolling"

              Comment


              • #8
                Strenthen you forearm when your better. You all know to do your wrist flexions and extentions by hanging you wrist off the table. Dont do too much, just a light-medium work out like 2 reps of 10 with a easy warm up. But also get like a hammer and do your unar deviations with the weight on your ulnar and then radiall side. And of course do your radial deviations with the weight on your ulnar and then radial side. Some of the exercise positions are easy, others, you will have to be creative to ensure you get the right gravitational resistance.

                Make sure your well healed man. You may try a TENS ( electrical stimulation device and it MAY help with healing ) it will definately decrease pain. A small 9 volt box is about 60 bucks.
                Last edited by LAball; 02-29-2008, 12:09 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Drill View Post
                  If you have Google tool bar its really easy all i did was type in long toss programs

                  below is just one of the links, they have all levels of long toss program for your age bracket.




                  http://www.thecompletepitcher.com/pi...ss_program.htm


                  hope this helps,


                  drill

                  ps i do take you seriously,
                  thank you, when i typed them in it came up with russel highschool and their 6 players who all threw 90 and it gave their longtoss program

                  Originally posted by Go Cardinals View Post
                  Read your title... thats why people don't take you seriously...
                  lol it was meant to be kinda funny, but serious at the same time.

                  Originally posted by LAball View Post
                  Strenthen you forearm when your better. You all know to do your wrist flexions and extentions by hanging you wrist off the table. Dont do too much, just a light-medium work out like 2 reps of 10 with a easy warm up. But also get like a hammer and do your unar deviations with the weight on your ulnar and then radiall side. And of course do your radial deviations with the weight on your ulnar and then radial side. Some of the exercise positions are easy, others, you will have to be creative to ensure you get the right gravitational resistance.

                  Make sure your well healed man. You may try a TENS ( electrical stimulation device and it MAY help with healing ) it will definately decrease pain. A small 9 volt box is about 60 bucks.

                  I have a tens unit from my granny, where can I put all the 4 patches around my arm? like where?
                  2008 varsity stats
                  AB-35 K-5 BB-6 H-14 2B-3 3B-0 HR-0 RBI-10 BA- .400
                  all stars pitching stats--- W-L= 1-0
                  IP- 5 H- 1 BB- 2 HR- 0 ER- 0 K- 8 ERA: 0.00

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drill View Post
                    If you have Google tool bar its really easy all i did was type in long toss programs

                    below is just one of the links, they have all levels of long toss program for your age bracket.




                    http://www.thecompletepitcher.com/pi...ss_program.htm


                    hope this helps,


                    drill

                    ps i do take you seriously,

                    how many throws should i do? because I dont have a watch on me when we long toss lol like i was thinking

                    1. Warm up by playing light catch
                    2. Throw at 60 feet for 4 minutes 20 throws
                    3. Throw at 90 feet for 3 minutes 15 throws
                    4. Throw at 130 feet for 2 minutes 10 throws
                    5. Throw at 160 to 180 feet for 2 minutes 10 throws
                    6. Cool down at 45 feet for 1 minute, working on spins 5 throws? or 10?

                    or how many would you suggest?
                    2008 varsity stats
                    AB-35 K-5 BB-6 H-14 2B-3 3B-0 HR-0 RBI-10 BA- .400
                    all stars pitching stats--- W-L= 1-0
                    IP- 5 H- 1 BB- 2 HR- 0 ER- 0 K- 8 ERA: 0.00

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jamesh23 View Post
                      how many throws should i do? because I dont have a watch on me when we long toss lol like i was thinking

                      1. Warm up by playing light catch
                      2. Throw at 60 feet for 4 minutes 20 throws
                      3. Throw at 90 feet for 3 minutes 15 throws
                      4. Throw at 130 feet for 2 minutes 10 throws
                      5. Throw at 160 to 180 feet for 2 minutes 10 throws
                      6. Cool down at 45 feet for 1 minute, working on spins 5 throws? or 10?

                      or how many would you suggest?
                      If you are rehabbing, I would coincide your long toss program with your trainer, coach or Doctor.

                      The last thing you want to do is aggravate the tendentious



                      drill
                      Yogi Berra was asked by a reporter "How do you catch a knuckle ball?" He came right back and said "When it stops rolling"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How to get a laser rocket arm.

                        1. STEP ONE: Select parents who are big strong fast and very athletic...

                        More to follow.



                        Sorry couldn't help myself
                        "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
                        - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
                        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jamesh23 View Post
                          how many throws should i do? because I dont have a watch on me when we long toss lol like i was thinking

                          1. Warm up by playing light catch
                          2. Throw at 60 feet for 4 minutes 20 throws
                          3. Throw at 90 feet for 3 minutes 15 throws
                          4. Throw at 130 feet for 2 minutes 10 throws
                          5. Throw at 160 to 180 feet for 2 minutes 10 throws
                          6. Cool down at 45 feet for 1 minute, working on spins 5 throws? or 10?

                          or how many would you suggest?
                          Jaeger Long Toss 1st step to long toss: DON'T THROW TO WARM UP, WARM-UP TO THROW. I have posted this several times, it was included in a direct response to you. If you are going to ask and not bother to read our responses, why bother asking for our opinions?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Baseball gLove View Post
                            Jaeger Long Toss 1st step to long toss: DON'T THROW TO WARM UP, WARM-UP TO THROW.
                            BGlove, do you have a reference for this? I have this in my book also. So either I owe him credit or he owes me. Would want to get fixed, especially if I owe him.
                            "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
                            - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
                            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jamesh23 View Post
                              not asking for a magic bullet.... I asked for a long toss program. and be serious guys.. you guys are starting to get on my nerves, you never take me serious just cuz I ask a lot of questions.


                              DID YOU GUYS NOT READ? I SAID IM USING IT TO GET MY LONG TOSS STRENGTH UP, NOT MY PITCHING VELOCITY,,, SERIOUSLY READ!!!
                              You've become hard to take seriously. You seem to lack focus. Improving skill levels takes time. You bounce all over the place from day to day. There aren't any magic wands to improve athletic performance. It's commitment and hard work. It takes time. That's assuming the athlete has a reasonable level of innate ability. A kid who hurt his arm should be thinking about to protect it and building strength for the season before maxing out his arm.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X