X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Patterson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sultan_1895-1948 View Post
    What? Can't hit their cars? Don't they realize the importance of 50 points in batting average? Broken window shmroken window
    Mrs. Taugue's porch was an automatic grand slam..... after you mustered enough stones to go and get the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Sultan_1895-1948
    replied
    Originally posted by Go Cardinals View Post
    This is my new hitting area. I just made it in my garage. I had to clean this area out. As you will see, our garage is a mess... so it took me a while. Watch this video. See how much space I have, etc. I need some ideas to make it better... the deal with my parents though is I can't hit their cars and I can't block certain things like the fridge and a pathway to the door.

Anyway... suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3EqKDuCcgE
    What? Can't hit their cars? Don't they realize the importance of 50 points in batting average? Broken window shmroken window

Leave a comment:

• Go Cardinals
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Go Cardinals
    replied
    Originally posted by Ursa Major View Post
    C, I thought you said you lived in the po' section of Los Altos (yeah, like there IS one). Looking at the houses around your place in your hitting video and this description, I'd say your house could be traded straight up for either half of downtown Cleveland, or two front row seats to a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana concert.

The most expensive hanna montana ticket that I could find on stub-hub is a little over 2 grand... I could pay that out of my pocket (I worked at my little league's snack shack for 5 years).

check your pm...
    Last edited by Go Cardinals; 03-04-2008, 06:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ursa Major
    replied
    Randy, here in the hills, people don't really have garage sales. In fact, our drive way is over 400 ft long. You can't see our house from the road.
    C, I thought you said you lived in the po' section of Los Altos (yeah, like there IS one). Looking at the houses around your place in your hitting video and this description, I'd say your house could be traded straight up for either half of downtown Cleveland, or two front row seats to a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana concert.

Leave a comment:

• baseballfan86
    replied
    Solo Hitter...

http://www.solohitter.com/

Leave a comment:

• FiveFrameSwing
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirtberry View Post
    Is that drywall I see? Better get a bucket of whiffle balls!
    IMO hitting whiffle balls doesn't have nearly the same feedback, even when hitting into a nearby screen.

I have a similar setup in my garage and recently paid a little over $400 to have the dry walls repaired. I consider that part of the expense of hitting in the garage ... but I'd be interested in learning of an alternative setup.

Leave a comment:

• Drill
    replied
    Just one thing I don't like about the new hitting area, I don't see my cooler with wheeles on it.

Could you at least do a video of the cooler to set my mind at ease.

drill

Leave a comment:

• Dirtberry
    replied
    Is that drywall I see? Better get a bucket of whiffle balls!

Leave a comment:

• Go Cardinals
    replied
    Originally posted by Lady_Knights View Post
    Nothing important
    I edited my post... I added more in response to you...

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Knights
    replied
    Nothing important

Leave a comment:

• Go Cardinals
    replied
    Originally posted by Lady_Knights View Post
    Get rid of some of that ****!!!!

By the way, how much do you want for the grill? And was that a canibus plant I saw there toward the end of the video?
    lol... we got the grill for free... I'll sell you my dad's car though...

What's a canibus plant? It's fake.

And yes, we have a lot of junk in there. We have to have it somewhere... are inside of our house is nice, but the garage... that's another story...

Originally posted by randy View Post
    ...or a garage sale!!
    Randy, here in the hills, people don't really have garage sales. In fact, our drive way is over 400 ft long. You can't see our house from the road.

Originally posted by Jake Patterson View Post
    A dumpster!

Hey, that's valuable junk

Most of it is old sports equipment that was just piled ontop of things. I rearranged that area, so a lot of old stuff was brought back.
    Last edited by Go Cardinals; 03-02-2008, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Knights
    replied
    This is my new hitting area. I just made it in my garage. I had to clean this area out. As you will see, our garage is a mess... so it took me a while. Watch this video. See how much space I have, etc. I need some ideas to make it better... the deal with my parents though is I can't hit their cars and I can't block certain things like the fridge and a pathway to the door.

Anyway... suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3EqKDuCcgE
    Get rid of some of that ****!!!!

By the way, how much do you want for the grill? And was that a canibus plant I saw there toward the end of the video?
    Last edited by Lady_Knights; 03-02-2008, 08:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    ...or a garage sale!!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Patterson
    replied

Anyway... suggestions?
    A dumpster!

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X