Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dinner w/ Pujols and Gonzalez!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dinner w/ Pujols and Gonzalez!

    Someone please bid... win... then talk to them about hitting!

    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...A?OpenDocument

  • #2
    Originally posted by Go Cardinals View Post
    Someone please bid... win... then talk to them about hitting!

    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...A?OpenDocument
    What would you like to know

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by freddy View Post
      What would you like to know
      Ask them about drills they use... and cues. All I ever want to know.

      Comment


      • #4
        also ask them some investment information, see whats been paying off for them.


        drill


        PS order a big desert and make slurping sounds and burp at the table.
        Yogi Berra was asked by a reporter "How do you catch a knuckle ball?" He came right back and said "When it stops rolling"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Go Cardinals View Post
          Ask them about drills they use... and cues. All I ever want to know.
          I will speak to one of my pro ball players whom Im close with. If he doesnt mind maybe I'll have him call you, would that be ok:hyper:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by freddy View Post
            I will speak to one of my pro ball players whom Im close with. If he doesnt mind maybe I'll have him call you, would that be ok:hyper:
            Yeah... let me PM you my cell number... Also, who is he (just say in PM if you want)...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Go Cardinals View Post
              Yeah... let me PM you my cell number... Also, who is he (just say in PM if you want)...
              I have a few, I have to check with them 1st see if they wouldnt mind.
              No post on my bat under wood discussions

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by freddy View Post
                I have a few, I have to check with them 1st see if they wouldnt mind.
                No post on my bat under wood discussions
                Didn't know if you wanted me too... I've gotten you like 3 or 4 potential customers though... I will now though... I'm in love with the bat...

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X