Jab Step Pickoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jab Step Pickoff?

Can anyone provide me with a description or video clip of what a jab step pickoff move looks like? I understand the stepping back off the plate with the pivot foot, and the jump step, but am having a hard time understanding the jab step. I've seen it referenced several times in this forum, and others, but don't have a clear idea what it looks like. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Rufus67 View Post
    Can anyone provide me with a description or video clip of what a jab step pickoff move looks like? I understand the stepping back off the plate with the pivot foot, and the jump step, but am having a hard time understanding the jab step. I've seen it referenced several times in this forum, and others, but don't have a clear idea what it looks like. Thanks in advance.
    Think Greg Maddox. Get some video on him. He used the jab step quite often. It basically comprises of stepping with the pivot foot towards 3B and then the turn and throw to 1B.
    Last edited by Steven Tyler; 03-27-2008, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Think Greg Maddox. Get some video on him. He used the jab step quite often. It basically comprises of stepping with the pivot foot towards 3B and then the turn and throw to 1B.
      Last edited by Steven Tyler; 03-27-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X