X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyboy View Post

???
    What is your question?

But, more important; do you have a point you are going to eventually make?

Comment

What is your question?
      I didn’t have one Mr. Booth. I was just expressing my puzzlement at why you both felt the need to offer the additional information.

But if your willing to answer more questions, how would you describe the angle formed by the bat and the rear forearm in the following photo. For example, do you see it as “acute” or “obtuse”?

But, more important; do you have a point you are going to eventually make?
      ???

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
        I didn’t have one Mr. Booth. I was just expressing my puzzlement at why you both felt the need to offer the additional information.

But if your willing to answer more questions, how would you describe the angle formed by the bat and the rear forearm in the following photo. For example, do you see it as “acute” or “obtuse”?
        Why do I feel like I've seen this before??
        Why don't you just ask what it is you would like to know from Jim regarding the angle you speak of?
        "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
        - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

I thought I did. Would you like me to withdraw my post again?

Comment

Joe Morgan just circled Sean Casey's arm at contact, and described his elbow as a "Chicken Wing" and that he was "swinging with his arms", his upper body was exactly as this Albert picture shows:

Comment

I received my package from Rare Sportsfilms, Inc. and franly speaking I am amazed. This is an awesome DVD with 4 movies plus the introduction speech. The quality is great, especially considering what they had to go through to convert it to video format.

The instructional material is quite decent and it gives a young hitter a solid foundation to work with. There are also a few secrets on how to get a little bit faster at the plate that I found quite interesting. Of course if you own The Science of Hitting, you pretty much know most of it already.

Since everyone is talking about rotational swings, using hips etc. these days, it makes sense to check out what the "founder" of that style has to say about it. The really nice thing for a clip maniac like me is that there are many more shots of Rose, Bench, Robinson and the other great hitters.

Overall, the DVD has high historical and pretty decent instructional value. Thumbs up all the way from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiz View Post
                I received my package from Rare Sportsfilms, Inc. and franly speaking I am amazed. This is an awesome DVD with 4 movies plus the introduction speech. The quality is great, especially considering what they had to go through to convert it to video format.

The instructional material is quite decent and it gives a young hitter a solid foundation to work with. There are also a few secrets on how to get a little bit faster at the plate that I found quite interesting. Of course if you own The Science of Hitting, you pretty much know most of it already.

Since everyone is talking about rotational swings, using hips etc. these days, it makes sense to check out what the "founder" of that style has to say about it. The really nice thing for a clip maniac like me is that there are many more shots of Rose, Bench, Robinson and the other great hitters.

Overall, the DVD has high historical and pretty decent instructional value. Thumbs up all the way from me!
                could you give us some of the "secrets" you talk about?

thanks.

Comment

Distance to the plate and the inside-out-swing for instance, but I suggest you better check it out yourself. This DVD is really worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiz View Post
                    Distance to the plate and the inside-out-swing for instance, but I suggest you better check it out yourself. This DVD is really worth it.
                    which package did you buy? there are tons of dvds at that site.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X