Leverage, fulcrum, and torque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoardMember View Post
    I wouldn't spend to much time worrying about it.......
    I'm not. I'm comfortable with the way I hit. I need to make a post and vid for evaluation.
    See ball, hit ball.

Comment

Originally posted by LAball View Post
      I think this kind of swing is very adjustable because the wrist stays hinged longer as the body swings the bat. Then as I unhinge the wrist I can adjust the swing.
      its a different perspective and i watched and tried it with an open mind, but I just didn't buy into it. Kudos to him for thinking outside the box (so to speak).
      See ball, hit ball.

Comment

I do rotate by body differently then him though...

Comment

Thanks BM for pointing out the different Levers. Been a long time since high school.

Comment

Originally posted by LAball View Post
            Thanks BM for pointing out the different Levers. Been a long time since high school.
            No problem.......

Comment

So BM, you do agree that the high level swing starts as a third class lever and changers to a first class lever?

It seems most armature swings are third class levers through the entire swing.

Comment

What you probably feel is the knob turning back on itself as your lead hand turns left........And it feels like pulling back......
                Oh, man, you nailed it, John! Yeah, that's it, that's exactly what LA felt.

Mike

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X