Which One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which One?

I have a 11.25 custom Mizuno that's 3 years old but very worn. I also have a 11.75 TPX pro flare that is nice but a little big for middle infield. I play 2nd, ss, and 3rd. I use the TPX for third and my Mizuno for mid inf. I'm looking into getting an 11.5 for mid inf. I like my mizuno but I was also looking at the rawlings pro-preferred dual core series. I like my gloves a little on the softer side and that's what my mizuno is. If anyone has had experience with the pp dual core and custom classic mizuno I'd appreciate your input.
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." - Pete Rose

Gloves

I have a HOH, Pro Prefered, and a Primo from Rawlings. These gloves will break in nicely but will stay stiff. I also have a Wilson A2000, it also broke in nicely but it becomes softer over time. My brother has a Mizuno Pro Classic and loves it. I personally don't like it because I like my glove to stay stiff.
    Young Revs #23

Comment

I have the Mizuno Pro Limited GMP6 11.5" Single Post web, i use it at SS and i love it.

The negative thing is that you are going to spend alooooot of time breaking it in, and i mean like 3-6 months untill its perfect.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X