Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using scoresheets

Hello to all,

I am new to this site and was wondering if any of you could help me. On oct. 13 2005 the first boys baseball team in our town was created. Last night was their first game. I found a printable score sheet on the internet but have no idea how to use it. Does any one have a link for "instructions"?

By the way, they had a lot of fun and only lost 6 to 24 against a team that had been playing for three years. Our team is from ages 8 to 12 yrs.

Thank you for any and all help.
    ydg

Welcome to Fever ydg_feb

I can't help you out with the instructions, but there are many here who probably can.

I just wanted to reply and say how nice it is to hear about that boys team man, very refreshing, especially right now. That's truly what it's all about. Doesn't matter how much you lose by at that age, it's just about fun; nothing else matters. Keep up the good work

Actually, just found something. Try this http://www.kypris.com/Baseball/bbScorekeeping.html
    Last edited by Sultan_1895-1948; 03-11-2006, 01:33 AM.

Comment

If you go on the Internet and order a book. They usually have an explanation in the front or back.

Are you from overseas?
      "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
      - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

The Baseball Scorecard is a good intro.

Comment

Thank you for all the help on the score sheets...you all have given me some really good advise.

To answer your question about being over seas: no, but yes. I am from the states but I live over seas with my husband and three boys (the oldest is the only one old enough to play at the moment). Since I played baseball on a girls softball team in my home town as a child I know the rules and how to play and basic strategy, but I never learned how to do the scoring on paper and I would like to do it for my son's team since no one else here seems to know much about baseball. It's a problem getting funds for the unforms and the rest, but they have a really good coach! WOW! a real team in a real league. I am eurforic!

(by the way, what does "automatically parse links in text" in additional options mean??)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X