Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tadlock11
    replied
    Unfortunately I never made it to the H-M forums till it was too late. The only post that I paid attention to post whatever happened was his topic "To the Englishbey posse". I had to find out who this Englishbey @$$ really was. Am I glad that I did. I've now had the fortune of spending a weekend with him and HiddenGem - learned a ton!

Leave a comment:

• biocat777
    replied
    I second that "emotion"...Coach Zee!

I'd like to see a fastpitch hitting and fastpitch pitching section to this site...BUT....I'm only a guest and new to this site..

We had a pretty good thing going with the fastpitch-mech.org site and the number of excellent contributors there....

Just my opinion....

Steve (Biocat777)

Leave a comment:

• CoachZee
    replied
    Originally posted by rob
    It would be great if whoever the owner of this site is could create a hitting forum and a pitching forum.
    There are some softball people around these boards too, let's include a fastpich section while we are gathering a wish list.

Leave a comment:

• wogdoggy
    replied
    I thought ofor was his secretary.oh well he must be head of inhuman resource dept.
    Last edited by wogdoggy; 03-13-2006, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swingbuster
    replied
    Just costs $150.
    Well ship the damn thing already with a return address. I asked for it two weeks ago. He needs a secretary. Why don't you do that for him. You could fill orders instead of giving out bad advice.

SwingBuster Sports
    501 Cahaba RD
    Selma, Al 36701

Leave a comment:

• Diamondboy
    replied
    Originally posted by rob
    It would be great if whoever the owner of this site is could create a hitting forum and a pitching forum.
    I second this. I agree with Ohfor that this site has effectively replaced - and perhaps surpassed - hm.org. I miss the same level of detail and discussion on the pitching side that we use to get with pm.org and setpro. I wish I were qualified to do something about it, but I think it requires some of the folks that use to frequent those sites. Are you guys listening?

Leave a comment:

• Ohioteamz
    replied
    I am just glad I saw Mark or maybe scott link this site, because eteamz gets as stale as hell with the Marshall spam.

Leave a comment:

• rob
    replied
    Could we somehow get a PM.org replacement?

Leave a comment:

• hitdapill
    replied
    I enjoy the differing opinions and theories. I lost my $250+ at S#tpro!

Leave a comment:

• chesspirate
    replied
    considering the quality of a lot of the stuff i've seen here so far, this is a GREAT replacement, although i'm not content with 'replacement' being the word to use with it's meanings being: backup, double, equivalent, fill-in, proxy, stand-in, sub, surrogate... This site seems to be an improved version. so like HM 2.0

Leave a comment:

• Ohfor
    replied
    I called me worse than you.

And, you can fix the wannabe part.

Just costs $150.

Leave a comment:

• ThirtyKmercy
    replied
    Nyman has issues. He's reaping what he has sown. The poor fool just hasn't learned from his mistakes and probably wont. Setpro is a dead forum, no more than a few visitors/registrants there at a time, such a shame.

Leave a comment:

• swingbuster
    replied
    Rich..

Read this quickly as I might delete it.....agree with all...except the wannabe part.

Leave a comment:

• Ohfor
    started a topic H-M.org Recreated

H-M.org Recreated

This site is developing into a very good replacement for hitting-mechanics.org.

Many of those members are here and the numbers seem to be increasing.

Dissention is allowed instead of banned. As much as I argue about this stuff I never feel threatened by other opinions like the huckster did.

******** like me are not muzzled.

Lunatics like Tom are not muzzled.

Wannabes like Swingbuster are allowed to post as long as they can take a beating.

Lots of clips are posted. Lots of opinions given.

Lurkers learn a lot.

We've got a current active big league prospect/player actively participating.

As I learned yesterday, we've got a dad (at least one) whose daughter is being recruited by DI schools.

Steve keeps us all in line.

No complaining about "feelings" being hurt.

I like it.

Of course, the Connecticut huckster will now post that I can't distinquish between what is good and what is not. What I know for sure is....his stuff is good....and he is not.

Don't forget to send your setpro horror stories to [email protected].

You just don't know what kind of kick this gives me.
    Last edited by Bob Hannah; 03-13-2006, 07:06 AM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X