Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Separate thread for Ohfor & Swingbuster to beat up on each other (personally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separate thread for Ohfor & Swingbuster to beat up on each other (personally)

Guys,

If I might make a well-intended suggestion... rather than derailing so many threads w/ your bickering, how about if the 2 of you agree not to battle each other in the many threads - where most people could care less about your petty personal differences. Instead, whenever you see one of you post something in a thread, either challenge the ideas (preferably in some sort of civilized manner), or come on over to this thread - your own private personal Ultimate Fighting Championship ring.

Maybe some of us will even drop in here and cheer you on?! :grouchy :gt :radio

Thank you.

odds

Originally posted by MSandman
    Guys,

If I might make a well-intended suggestion... rather than derailing so many threads w/ your bickering, how about if the 2 of you agree not to battle each other in the many threads - where most people could care less about your petty personal differences. Instead, whenever you see one of you post something in a thread, either challenge the ideas (preferably in some sort of civilized manner), or come on over to this thread - your own private personal Ultimate Fighting Championship ring.

Maybe some of us will even drop in here and cheer you on?! :grouchy :gt :radio

Thank you.

I will have to call my bookie on this one?

EL,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X