Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easton Stealth IMX .vs. Easton Synergy IMX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Easton Stealth IMX .vs. Easton Synergy IMX

    .vs.


    I am trying to decide which bat to get. I am haven't had any experience with either yet, however, they seem similar. I was wondering if anybody could help me out.
    Thanks

    P.S. I need help ASAP

    I am getting a 32in./29oz.
    "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

  • #2
    this will do the same thing for a lot less:
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
      this will do the same thing for a lot less:
      I can get the stealth for $200. I'm willing to pay that but thanks for the suggestion. Do you have any suggestion about which Easton bat I should choose? And I had a horrible experience with my first demarini therefore I will never buy another one.
      "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

      Comment


      • #4
        My point was that you don't need to spend $200 to get a good bat. You're paying for the latest graphics/color schemes and marketing. That particular DeMarini is a simple one piece 7050 aluminum alloy bat that will transfer energy to a baseball quite well. Most of the bat manufacturers have a 7050 alloy bat, doesn't have to be a DeMarini. Have you had any problems with a Worth?

        If you must burn up the $200 to buy one of the Easton's either one will do what you want it to do and your friends will think you're really cool.

        If you have a good swing any bat will work. How's your swing??
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dbacksfan95 View Post
          .vs.


          I am trying to decide which bat to get. I am haven't had any experience with either yet, however, they seem similar. I was wondering if anybody could help me out.
          Thanks

          P.S. I need help ASAP

          I am getting a 32in./29oz.
          IMHO I would get the BLUE STEALTH COMP IMX BCN9. The major differences are the two piece BLUE (BCN9) vs the one piece RED (BZN1). The BZN1 will be a stiffer bat and swings more balanced but the BLUE seems to have more pop/distance from what ive seen. If you can get one for 2 bills that is a good price for a really nice bat. It isnt always about how much you pay as I have seen some really expensive duds, but this bat is proven and will way out perform the alloy bats that were suggested.... Good luck!!

          Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
          this will do the same thing for a lot less:
          No offense, but you are way off base here. Either that or you have never hit a well broken in composite bat. Granted, alloy like the EXO GRID are very quality bats, but to say that POS demarini you posted is comprable to say the Combat B1 for LL or the blue stealth IMX couldnt be further from the truth.... Money doesnt always buy performance, but in this case the money is well spent....

          Comment


          • #6
            I've seen to many good high school players with good swings with those out of date "POS" Demarini's, Worth's, TPX's, etc out hit and out distance the kids with the "latest and greatest" POS new, over priced and over hyped bats...especially Eastons. you're just buying in to the slick marketing hitnpeas...generally intended for those who are trying to buy a good swing...
            Last edited by bigredmachine#1; 09-23-2008, 04:49 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I agree that composite vs 2 piece aluminum vs 1 piece aluminum has a difference. But I willing to guess that the difference will not be noticable with a typical HS swing. Batting cages are about $2 around. So thats an extra 50 rounds of BP if you get the $100 bat. But then again my wife bout an LV purse for $1k and never has more the 100 bucks in there

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
                I've seen to many good high school players with good swings with those out of date "POS" Demarini's, Worth's, TPX's, etc out hit and out distance the kids with the "latest and greatest" POS new, over priced and over hyped bats...especially Eastons. you're just buying in to the slick marketing hitnpeas...generally intended for those who are trying to buy a good swing...
                Comparing apples to oranges.... We are talking about THIS bat (BCN9) not the entire easton line. The BCN9 compared to the POS demarini nitro and the worth you posted in the hands of the same batter will make a difference. If you want to be ignorant to the new technology, so be it. I guess the guys who won the CWS were just buying into the "marketing technology" and trying to "buy a good swing" You ever hit a Combat B1? I would gladly put that up against any, and I mean any little league bat out there as far as performance, sweet spot. It is head and shoulders better than any alloy bat out there in the hands of the same hitter. There are a few that can compete but nothing that can keep up. Check it out before you post any more uneducated rubbish....



                Originally posted by LAball View Post
                I agree that composite vs 2 piece aluminum vs 1 piece aluminum has a difference. But I willing to guess that the difference will not be noticable with a typical HS swing. Batting cages are about $2 around. So thats an extra 50 rounds of BP if you get the $100 bat. But then again my wife bout an LV purse for $1k and never has more the 100 bucks in there
                I believe you have guessed wrong.... Again, not all composite bats out there are created equal nor are all alloy bats. Pop the endcap off of a few and you can see the differences in thickness etc. The TPX EXO is a quality alloy bat, but to say the typical HS player wouldn't see a difference between a 50 buck demarini nitro and the BCN9 is really a misinformed statement....Check em out and see for yourself. Good luck!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hitnpeas View Post
                  Comparing apples to oranges.... We are talking about THIS bat (BCN9) not the entire easton line. The BCN9 compared to the POS demarini nitro and the worth you posted in the hands of the same batter will make a difference. If you want to be ignorant to the new technology, so be it. I guess the guys who won the CWS were just buying into the "marketing technology" and trying to "buy a good swing" You ever hit a Combat B1? I would gladly put that up against any, and I mean any little league bat out there as far as performance, sweet spot. It is head and shoulders better than any alloy bat out there in the hands of the same hitter. There are a few that can compete but nothing that can keep up. Check it out before you post any more uneducated rubbish....





                  I believe you have guessed wrong.... Again, not all composite bats out there are created equal nor are all alloy bats. Pop the endcap off of a few and you can see the differences in thickness etc. The TPX EXO is a quality alloy bat, but to say the typical HS player wouldn't see a difference between a 50 buck demarini nitro and the BCN9 is really a misinformed statement....Check em out and see for yourself. Good luck!!
                  They get free bats from Easton...Heck, I would use it if it was free. That kid will hit the ball just as far with the Nitro as he will with that over priced, pretty blue Easton. Easton loves kids like you... wannabe pea hitter...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
                    They get free bats from Easton...Heck, I would use it if it was free. That kid will hit the ball just as far with the Nitro as he will with that over priced, pretty blue Easton. Easton loves kids like you... wannabe pea hitter...
                    So why isn’t he or anyone else hitting an Easton Hammer with the 7046 alloy? Why, because it is a POS compared to composite *******!! Agreed that the bats are overpriced but that isn’t the issue here.... or is it? I thought your argument is that all the bats are created equal and I am here to tell you that you are about as ignorant as they come if you believe this to be true. Keep telling yourself that there is no difference so you can feel better about buying that POS 60 dollar bat from walmart. I doubt the teams that are sponsored by Demarini are swinging the nitro!! In fact, I bet you can’t find one D-1 kid at any school that swings that log other than to hit rocks or pound in fence posts.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      if you're a good hitter you'll get lots of good hits regardless what stick you bring to the plate...if you're a lousy hitter you can spend $400 on a bat and still suck...which one are you???

                      BESR...they're all the same...

                      you just keep spending your money wisely kid and buying into all the hype
                      Last edited by bigredmachine#1; 09-23-2008, 07:13 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hitnpeas View Post


                        The hitters rear foot is pretty high off the ground. Just a guess without video . I'd say this is push block pushback type of swing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LAball View Post
                          The hitters rear foot is pretty high off the ground. Just a guess without video . I'd say this is push block pushback type of swing.
                          maybe he has already hit the ball. you can't tell what direction the ball is going.
                          "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            maybe he has already hit the ball. you can't tell what direction the ball is going.
                            If he's already hit the ball, that would be one 'ell of a big kickback from the ball.
                            sigpicIt's not whether you fall -- everyone does -- but how you come out of the fall that counts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
                              if you're a good hitter you'll get lots of good hits regardless what stick you bring to the plate...if you're a lousy hitter you can spend $400 on a bat and still suck...which one are you???
                              True that the bat does not make a batter into a hitter, but it can make the hitter MORE productive if they choose the right equipment. The fact that you believe all bats are created equal, regardless of the material used or the thickness of the barrel wall is laughable. I could show you 3 bats, from 3 different manufacturers, 3 different prices that perform at 3 different levels.... Sounds like you are just ignorant to the latest technology and/or too cheap to pay for a bat that will help increase the exit speed of the ball once hit.


                              Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
                              BESR...they're all the same...
                              Once again you prove how much you don't know about bat performance. The main thing the BESR stamp signifies is that the exit speed of the ball when the bat was tested was at or below the BESR prescribed limit. This is the MAXIMUM EXIT SPEED the ball can display during testing considering pitched ball speed and bat speed. Following along so far? Bat A may display exit speeds of 65 mph, Bat B might test at 75mph and Bat C at 85 mph. All 3 of these may be given the BESR stamp if they test at or below the defined limit. Bat D that tests at 105 mph may exceed the standard so it does not receive the BESR certification stamp. So you see, the BCN9 and the POS Nitro both have the same stamp, which you feel makes them the same, but the test results will show you how different they really are. Make sense BigRed? Probably not, lol....

                              Originally posted by bigredmachine#1 View Post
                              you just keep spending your money wisely kid and buying into all the hype....
                              Although there is a lot of HYPE about certain bats, and some aren’t worth 100 bucks even though they are stickered at 300+, I guarantee that if you do your homework, get out and test bats, you will see a significant difference between the QUALITY high performance bats and the POS Wal-Mart specials like you seem to be so high on. Enjoy your warning track power!!
                              Last edited by hitnpeas; 09-25-2008, 07:18 AM.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X