New Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Position

I am left handed and a pretty good hitter. I have been playing first base since i was about 6 being a lefty and i never had great speed. I am now playing on a pretty competitive adult team which i joined late and they have an established first basemen playing. I moved to CF which i have absolutely no problem doing for the good of the team, but its been a while, any tips on positioning, that is what i find the hardest to adjust to after being an infielder for so long. Any advice would be great
    " People say you can just play anyone there who can hit, but i can't tell you how many championships are won and lost because of a first basemen saving outs for his team. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, I want the ball in my hands"
    Don Mattingly #23

Originally posted by GoldGlove1B10
    I am left handed and a pretty good hitter. I have been playing first base since i was about 6 being a lefty and i never had great speed. I am now playing on a pretty competitive adult team which i joined late and they have an established first basemen playing. I moved to CF which i have absolutely no problem doing for the good of the team, but its been a while, any tips on positioning, that is what i find the hardest to adjust to after being an infielder for so long. Any advice would be great
    GG, I've played centerfield for 14 years, PM me with any specific questions.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X