Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a redshirt Sr. If I’m not mistaken he has this year and next.

He was so happy to play again. He’s worked so hard. In the 2 games he’s played he has 5 innings with a 0 era so far and one hit.

These boys are good though. They will get their hits and he’s going to give up some runs. He’s just happy to be a part of the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparksdale View Post
      He is a redshirt Sr. If I’m not mistaken he has this year and next.

He was so happy to play again. He’s worked so hard. In the 2 games he’s played he has 5 innings with a 0 era so far and one hit.

These boys are good though. They will get their hits and he’s going to give up some runs. He’s just happy to be a part of the team.
      Just want to say I still check out this site from time to time and when I saw this topic was active again I got excited. He probably doesn’t realize how many strangers he’ll never meet are pulling for him
      Never ignore in victory what you would not ignore in defeat

Comment

• Hey Sparks!! great news. here's to a great 2020 season

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparksdale View Post
            He is a redshirt Sr. If I’m not mistaken he has this year and next.

if I remember this is an NAIA program. NAIA doesn’t have a five year clock?

Comment

• Great to hear from you and glad to hear he made it through the rehab. Him still having 87/88 in him is outstanding. Better than all that glad to hear he is back in college getting his education. Sounds like he has alot of good things going for him. You've done very well getting him this far.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X