Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent clip/ Post Steve E.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recent clip/ Post Steve E.

    Focusing on "forward by turning" having good posture and staying connected. Pretty decent I suppose. The forward by turning has been the best addition so far this spring. I feel a soft landing on the front side, so I'm not lunging very much at all. Also, here is a clip from Training Camp. This is going to be a fun yr for me. I've always looked forward to having a son to bring into the clubhouse and on to the field to play with. He'll be old enough this year.

    Last edited by hiddengem; 03-24-2006, 08:55 PM.

  • #2
    Amazing transformation in a short time. You must be a good actor (able to see something and duplicate it).

    I see good rotation from the center. I see "forward by turning". I see a "vertical load". I see good posture. I see a closed front foot.

    And, the bat in the neck slot.

    Good job.

    Have a great season.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ohfor
      Amazing transformation in a short time. You must be a good actor (able to see something and duplicate it).

      I see good rotation from the center. I see "forward by turning". I see a "vertical load". I see good posture.

      And, the bat in the neck slot.

      Have a great season.

      Thanks Rich...so far so good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is that a full swing? It looks like you are not swinging hard, just curious?

        I must say I would like the swing much better if your hat was on straight - call me old school! LOL
        "Tip it and rip it" - In Memory of Dmac
        "Hit the inside seam" - In Memory of Swingbuster

        Comment


        • #5
          Stealth

          Take into consideration that .gif video files play slow.

          David

          I don't know if you "feel" this or not but after comparing this to the previous swings, you really look like you can wait wait wait and explode. You look quick. Should really help with breaking and off speed pitches also.
          Last edited by Ohfor; 03-24-2006, 08:31 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Stealth
            Is that a full swing? It looks like you are not swinging hard, just curious?

            I must say I would like the swing much better if your hat was on straight - call me old school! LOL
            Some of my best swings look effortless and the ball goes a mile. Swing to hard and things get all out of wack.

            I see much better with that hat on backwards.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ohfor
              Stealth

              Take into consideration that .gif video files play slow.

              Yea that too.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hg

                Among all the things I like, the one thing I like the best is the vertical load as mentioned by Ohfer.

                It is not rushed or jerky, or forced it just looks like that's what is supposed to happen because it is so smooth.

                We are working on integrating that in to the swing and this will be on the "desktop" clips of how that load is done.

                Thanks
                LClifton

                Comment


                • #9
                  HG

                  You didn't leave anything out on purpose did you?

                  Like arm action?

                  Just checking.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ohfor
                    HG

                    You didn't leave anything out on purpose did you?

                    Like arm action?

                    Just checking.
                    I was going to wait and let Buster comment on that one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ohfor
                      Stealth

                      Take into consideration that .gif video files play slow.

                      David

                      I don't know if you "feel" this or not but after comparing this to the previous swings, you really look like you can wait wait wait and explode. You look quick. Should really help with breaking and off speed pitches also.
                      No, I do feel this. I don't feel like I'm jumping at the ball, its kinda nice actually

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LClifton
                        Among all the things I like, the one thing I like the best is the vertical load as mentioned by Ohfer.

                        It is not rushed or jerky, or forced it just looks like that's what is supposed to happen because it is so smooth.

                        We are working on integrating that in to the swing and this will be on the "desktop" clips of how that load is done.

                        Thanks
                        LClifton
                        Glad to be of help.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Once again..i see forward by turning "inward" is that what your saying here? IOWs he is coiling inward as he is moving in his stride,,,is this what you mean by this statement

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry.....but I don't see any clips...:noidea.....just a man holding a beautiful little boy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Rob..should be a clip just above it

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X