X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Reddick Pitching

Anyone joined the 90mphclub.com ?

http://paulreddickbaseball.com/ ???

Anyone know anything about this guy? Or bought anything?

Theres been very few comments on the board about him other than he's trying to make money and its all marketing, etc..

But what about the content? He's got me a little intrigued. Sounds like a spinoff of Ron Wolforth and a mix of a few others.

Originally posted by CoachL4 View Post
    Anyone joined the 90mphclub.com ?

http://paulreddickbaseball.com/ ???

Anyone know anything about this guy? Or bought anything?

Theres been very few comments on the board about him other than he's trying to make money and its all marketing, etc..

But what about the content? He's got me a little intrigued. Sounds like a spinoff of Ron Wolforth and a mix of a few others.
    unfortunately the only thing i heard is its hard to cancel after you join,,,you keep getting billed,,,but thats only what i heard..he has ALOT of free stuff on you tube

Comment

I believe one of those guys was Michigan State's pitching coach and all seem to have some good experience but can't really confirm anything.
      “If there was ever a man born to be a hitter it was me.” - Ted Williams
      "Didn't come up here to read. Came up here to hit." - Hank Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by korp View Post
        I believe one of those guys was Michigan State's pitching coach and all seem to have some good experience but can't really confirm anything.
        You are referring to Joe Fletcher. Unfortunately he passed away about 4 weeks ago(www.extremepitching.com). His DVD's are very good and compliment Ron Wolforth's information very well. I'm not sure if they will continue to sell the DVD's or not.

Jon Huizinga was one of Fletch's top pupils featured in the DVD's and actually helped Fletch develop some of the workout portion of his program. He may pick up where Fletch left off.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X