Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo request

Hi all,

Does anyone have a picture of a good batting stance from the pitcher's point of view?

I'm working with a kid on his stance and I want to show him a good stance from this view, so he can practice in a mirror.

Thanks.
    Never played baseball, just a dad of someone that loves to play. So take any advice I post with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by pthawaii View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone have a picture of a good batting stance from the pitcher's point of view?

I'm working with a kid on his stance and I want to show him a good stance from this view, so he can practice in a mirror.

Thanks.
    Did you try the thread Clips, Pics and Sites????
    "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
    - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Patterson View Post
      Did you try the thread Clips, Pics and Sites????
      Yep, checked every page Also Googled it, but I guess I don't know what to exactly Google cause I didn't find it.
      Never played baseball, just a dad of someone that loves to play. So take any advice I post with a grain of salt.

Comment

Why not place the kid in the stance you want him to emulate, then snap his picture. In a way, this lets him teach himself.

Also helpful is snapping a picture of a kid from the side, then printing it out. He can put it on a mirror and then stand there with an empty paper towel roll and emulate himself that way too. I think that's at least as helpful, as the profile shot gives him a better idea of where his hands should be.
        sigpicIt's not whether you fall -- everyone does -- but how you come out of the fall that counts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X