The Post Season Starts Now. MUST SEE VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post Season Starts Now. MUST SEE VIDEO

I know a lot of teams are going into state or districts or regionals.

Here's a pump up video for your enjoyment!

These guys have produced a few of these tyes of videos... They are well done.

My only criticism is I find it inappropriate when athletes refer to themselves as warriors or "preparing for war"... just a personal thing.
    "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
    - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Patterson View Post
      These guys have produced a few of these tyes of videos... They are well done.

My only criticism is I find it inappropriate when athletes refer to themselves as warriors or "preparing for war"... just a personal thing.
      Well I mean, you have you pitcher/catcher pair being a battery, hitters dropping bombs and hitting daisy cutters, outfielders throwing lasers with their rifles. Hell, if someone falls down, they were obviously sniped.

Comment

Chieftain20, good luck this post season. Love the video and think the comparision to warriors is more than approriate. showed your videos to my son 15 and he loves them. Baylor hase some good ones as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ctheusa View Post
          think the comparision to warriors is more than approriate.
          interesting

Comment

Originally posted by ctheusa View Post
            Chieftain20, good luck this post season. Love the video and think the comparision to warriors is more than approriate. showed your videos to my son 15 and he loves them. Baylor hase some good ones as well.
            Chief, I wish you guys all the best... The videos are very inspirational. It is very clear you have a first rate program.

CT, like I said it's a personal thing. I've served with warriors and have coached players. I never found them to be one in the same.

Comment

Chief, I wish you guys all the best... The videos are very inspirational. It is very clear you have a first rate program.

CT, like I said it's a personal thing. I've served with warriors and have coached players. I never found them to be one in the same.
              Chief, BTW.... Keep us posted on the rest of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by Chieftain20 View Post
                Well I mean, you have you pitcher/catcher pair being a battery, hitters dropping bombs and hitting daisy cutters, outfielders throwing lasers with their rifles. Hell, if someone falls down, they were obviously sniped.
                Oh, as someone once wiser and funnier than I pointed out, it's still much more pastoral than football:
                sigpicIt's not whether you fall -- everyone does -- but how you come out of the fall that counts.

Comment

Right, completely understandable and I appreciate your service.

We head out to Wichita today to play Districts, we won our regional in 3 straight games. We have Coffeyville first tomorrow. Last year we went 2 and out as the favorites to win. This year we are once again the favorites with a wizened crew, hopefully we can get to the series.

Comment

Right, completely understandable and I appreciate your service.

We head out to Wichita today to play Districts, we won our regional in 3 straight games. We have Coffeyville first tomorrow. Last year we went 2 and out as the favorites to win. This year we are once again the favorites with a wizened crew, hopefully we can get to the series.
                    Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by azmatsfan View Post
                      Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.
                      We ended up beating coffeyville in a nail biter.

13 innings, 3-1

Our starting pitcher threw 120 pitches in 12 innings.
                      Giving up 1 run, 7 hits, and no walks.
                      Their pitcher threw over 150 in 10.

The game lasted 2 hrs and 20 minutes.

We have Cowley County tomorrow at 2.
                      We took 3 of 4 but both teams are looking for the championship game.

I'll keep you posted.

Comment

We ended up beating coffeyville in a nail biter.

13 innings, 3-1

Our starting pitcher threw 120 pitches in 12 innings.
                        Giving up 1 run, 7 hits, and no walks.
                        Their pitcher threw over 150 in 10.

The game lasted 2 hrs and 20 minutes.

We have Cowley County tomorrow at 2.
                        We took 3 of 4 but both teams are looking for the championship game.

I'll keep you posted.
                        Thanks! Good luck in the next round...

Comment

Thanks! Good luck in the next round...
                          We ended up run ruling Cowley in 8. 10-2.

We now have coffeyville in the championship game. Winner advances to the world series.

Comment

We beat coffeyville today 1-0. We're advancing to the world series!

Comment

We beat coffeyville today 1-0. We're advancing to the world series!
                              Woo Hoo! Good luck Chief!

Maybe another video in the making!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X