12u game swing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12u game swing

After several years of bp videos (I've been getting feedback here since my son was 7), this is the first live game footage I've posted of my son hitting...from Cooperstown (thanks to his grandparents who made the trip). Lots of work to get to this point, and plenty more work to go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMqbR...e_gdata_player

Awesome to have both sets of grandparents make the trip!

For those who don't recall, this was the skinny youngster whose swing first wowed us a couple of years ago with pretty decent technique and awesome 'intent to hit'. This clip from October 2010 may jog some memories:

McLoven_JackH_itting.gif

Nice to see he's continued his progression and that he's filled out a little bit. Outstanding swing.

Hmmmm. Home run in Cooperstown with both grandparents there, and getting it immortalized on video. Best ... memory .... ever.
    sigpicIt's not whether you fall -- everyone does -- but how you come out of the fall that counts.

Comment

He's da man. 12 years and already in cooperstown, not even harper did that

seriously this is a great swing.
      I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

Originally posted by mcloven View Post
        After several years of bp videos (I've been getting feedback here since my son was 7), this is the first live game footage I've posted of my son hitting...from Cooperstown (thanks to his grandparents who made the trip). Lots of work to get to this point, and plenty more work to go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMqbR...e_gdata_player

Awesome to have both sets of grandparents make the trip!
        That's great. My son went to Cooperstown last year. What a great experience and congrats to him on his HR.

Comment

Mini-Mcloven with his first HS Varsity bomb last night (HS Soph).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X