Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santoball
    replied
    I have to much money invested in the trapeziod frame to turn back now (1 5/8"), I need all the support I can get due to high winds. Planning to extend cage to 55' and hang net underneath, currently net is over frame and riccochets are getting dangerous. Any ideas on net twine size or companies, I've been looking at flex cages so far.new cage 2.JPGnew cage 1.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Standballdad
    replied
    Originally posted by Santoball View Post
    I am preparing to upgrade my cage and would like some advice. I am going with a 55x12x12, question is with the netting: a #21 knotted or #36 knotless? Both are about the same price and are square hung. Looking at the knotless online I reallty don't know what holds it together and don't want it coming apart. Thanks.
    I would go with the heavier line if it's all the same price. Only fall back would be the weight of the net itself.

Leave a comment:

• Santoball
    started a topic Batting cage question

Batting cage question

I am preparing to upgrade my cage and would like some advice. I am going with a 55x12x12, question is with the netting: a #21 knotted or #36 knotless? Both are about the same price and are square hung. Looking at the knotless online I reallty don't know what holds it together and don't want it coming apart. Thanks.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X