Evoshield batter's elbow guard question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evoshield batter's elbow guard question

How does the sizing work with this product?

http://www.evoshield.com/Baseball-Ba...p/a120-mlb.htm

It appears there is only one size, maybe cause it molds. However, seems odd that an adult and 8 year old would wear the same size.

Just being impatient as I know I can call customer support on Monday, but was thinking someone here might know.

Thanks!
    Never played baseball, just a dad of someone that loves to play. So take any advice I post with a grain of salt.

Hey there, I just molded one to my 8 year old son yesterday. He took a 55 mph pitch off of the elbow a couple weeks back & has been a little shook since then so I ended up getting him this.

I had some concern like you about sizing. I put it on him yesterday & it fit nicely.

I suppose with this product, the reason one size can fit all is because for a kid it will just wrap around the arm a little more & with an adult it will lay more "flatter".

You can mold it as it is hardening & if I had to do it over again, I'd make the entrance slot a little bigger to fit for a longer amount of time as he grows.

He used it today in the game & his confidence was back at 100%.

Comment

Thanks Oric
      Never played baseball, just a dad of someone that loves to play. So take any advice I post with a grain of salt.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X