Looking for swing logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for swing logo

Need to get a swing logo made for some upcoming swing clinics. Im Not very artistic or graphically inclined. Anybody that could help and send me a cool swing logo would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

SC

Can you be more specific about what you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan_1895-1948 View Post
      Can you be more specific about what you want?

Sure, I would love to have some sort of grphic that shows the batter with that "swoosh" swing plane I see around here. If somebody could send it to me, it would help give the designer I know some direction.

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Swing Coach View Post
        Sure, I would love to have some sort of grphic that shows the batter with that "swoosh" swing plane I see around here. If somebody could send it to me, it would help give the designer I know some direction.

SC

Just don't listen to Don as to how he thinks one creates that path. All you have to do is this at this.....

....and ask yourself, how in the world a "down and to" path, suddenly transforms into "behind and through" one. :disbelief:
        In memory of "Catchingcoach" - Dave Weaver: February 28, 1955 - June 17, 2011

Comment

mud, that 2nd logo is naughty. :hyper: I like it.
          efastball.com - hitting and pitching fact checker

Comment

Swing,
            Have you thought about using the best MLB swing you feel emulates what it is you teach and then have a techy work with it?? I find the kids around me with a good photo shop program can create some pretty neat stuff.
            "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
            - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

My best man was Mattingly's roommate when they started with the Yankees. I've met Don. great guy. Nice comparison Mud.
              "He who dares to teach, must never cease to learn."
              - John Cotton Dana (1856–1929) - Offered to many by L. Olson - Iowa (Teacher)
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting.

Comment

"Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Buh Bye BBF!
                  Last edited by NoonTime; 11-07-2013, 08:19 PM.
                  @noontimegifs

Comment

Originally posted by mudvnine View Post

....and ask yourself, how in the world a "down and to" path, suddenly transforms into "behind and through" one. :disbelief:
                    Look at that weight shift!

Comment

Just an idea, since you can't use video

Bautista.jpg

Comment

Course, if it were me, I'd go with one of these....

BabeR.jpg

Comment

Terrific Sultan! I've got to get something similar for Musial's stance...
                          "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

I don't want to take this off-tangent, but I heard once that the MLB logo (the one with the batter's shoulders and head) was based on Harmon Killebrew's profile. Is that true?
                            "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Will look into it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X