The Catchers Gear Bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d-mac View Post
    My son switched from a Boombah beast bag to just carrying two duffle bags. One large duffle has all of his catching stuff in it and a bat that hangs out of the top of the bag (that is what all of the area high school kids use) and the other is a medium sized bag that has all of his gloves and a helmet in it. It has made everything a lot easier and he likes it better than a baseball bag.
    Thanks. Two bags seems like a possible and sensible answer. But, I wonder if having two would mean more of a hassle having to keep track of two bags?

Comment

Anyone have experience with this one?
      http://www.tanel360.com/shop-online/...wheel-bag.html
      wonder if it plays bigger than the actual dimensions?

Comment

Not the answer. But, how can I not share the grit girl?

Comment

Originally posted by BBSG View Post
          That's the one I posted 4 messages up....

Comment

No experience, but I have heard nothing but praise on it from anyone that has ever owned one. Search old threads on here or other forums, and it is the one that everyone raves about.

Comment

I'm facing a similar issue. My son's team all got the same rolling bags, from Under Armour, think called the Line Drive. Now, I've found Under Armour stuff, apparel, to usually be of good quality. This has held up so far, but it does not inspire confidence. We may not have as much equipment as BBSG's son, but catching gear, catching glove, 1b glove, regular glove, batting helmet, and some small stuff(J-Bands, batting gloves, hat) barely fits. The Beast Bag held up OK, but still ripped some, but seems much higher quality than this. My older son's Boombah Superpack batpack or whatever made it through one season before ripping completely. So, they are decent, but not indestructible, stil probably better than most.

It has to be arranged in a very specific way to fit. The issue is partially that all his gloves have the WebGem case, so they take up quite a bit of space.I can see him getting very frustrated when he's trying to fit it all away while being rushed out of the dugout for the next team. He'll pull the zipper and break something, I can see it now. It is just too tight a fit.

I've been thinking very seriously of what D-Mac said, and just getting a separate bag, maybe a backpack bag of some sort that can hold the gloves, or helmets or something. It wouldn't be heavy and would make things much easier. He's been asking for a new backpack for school, was thinking of seeing what I can find that might double for next school year, lol.

Comment

Here's my recommendation...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Does the bellboy getup come in my size?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda13 View Post
                    That's the one I posted 4 messages up....
                    D'oh! Sorry.

Comment

FWIW, I reached out to Xan and asked him. He said he may start working up something on a recommendation soon.

Comment

Does the bellboy getup come in my size?
                        You are the bellboy.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Tanel-R-A-G-E-...r&pageNumber=1

http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Baseba...amond+gear+box

I spent about 3 weeks reading and studying bf deciding the Gear Box was the best bag, especially when the cost is considered.
                          Put your junk in your pocket!

Comment

Interesting that the green is more expensive than the black

Comment

Thanks. Two bags seems like a possible and sensible answer. But, I wonder if having two would mean more of a hassle having to keep track of two bags?
                              Go two bags. Get a backpack for bats, helmet, etc. and a duffle or wheeled bag for catchers gear. The plus is if you're just going to hit, you grab the backpack and don't have to lug everything around.

Comment

Interesting that the green is more expensive than the black
                                That's just an Amazon thing, different sellers, etc., not anything different other than color.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X