No announcement yet.

The Catchers Gear Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always thought bbexpress was overpriced. Now, baseballsavings...that's one I will never buy from again. Burned too many times. Every time, I had to pay for shipping to return something and lost money on the deal. One time, I ordered a bat from them NEW. The one they sent me was used and had a crack in it. No lie. And, when I returned it, they gave me a hassle.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkny2 View Post
      So I order another no errors bag to replace the broken bag. I get an email from the online superstore acknowledging they recieved the broken bag I had to return. Then they told me that bownet the parent company of no errors need to be contacted to process the return. Total BS!. This is my last deal with
      ba$eballexpre$$.com and I hope this serves as a warning to everyone reading.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      Softball.com is owned by the same Team Express parent company. One of the girls on our team ordered an All-Star catcher's set from them. 3 weeks on "back-order", then they sent her a LS set that was more expensive, but fit poorly. I've heard similar stories MANY times.

I tend to use baseballmonkey, amazon, or justballgloves (depending on what I'm getting) and have had nothing but excellent service.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X