ESPN Classic never shows baseball games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redondos View Post
    Even when ESPN Classic showed those baseball games, practically all of them were edited, anyway. I think the final straw for me was when they added that sports ticker. Haven't watched that crap since.

If you want pre-1980 baseball broadcasts that are complete, go to my site.
    Do you have a list of what you want? Not sure if I'd have anything but ya never know
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by Stray Cat View Post
      They are currently showing the Royals Phillies 1980 World Series game 6.
      It's a real blast from the past. Disco music, Pete Rose, George Brett, afros, UL Washington
      with a toothpick, astroturf......
      :hyper:
      Thanks for posting that. I watched the whole thing. That save by Pete Rose to save an error from Bob Boone is one of the best plays ever. Right there with Jeter's relay in the 2001 playoffs.

Scott
      I told you not to be stupid you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by steve rogers View Post
        Thanks for posting that. I watched the whole thing. That save by Pete Rose to save an error from Bob Boone is one of the best plays ever. Right there with Jeter's relay in the 2001 playoffs.

Scott
        How about the pumped up Tug McGraw. :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X