Who's Who in Baseball 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Who in Baseball 2006

Is Who's Who in Baseball 2006 out on shelves yet? (It is a magazine/book that has the stats for the modern day players.)
    GOT ALBERT?
    St. Louis Cardinals BBFTG Website
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbftg6/

I just went by my local Books-A-Million to see if it was in myself, and didn't see it. I'll probably check once a week. I'll post when I find it. I find it gets tougher every year to find this mag...

Comment

i saw it at barnes and noble the other day

Comment

Originally posted by bkmckenna
        i saw it at barnes and noble the other day
        Thanks for the info. I don't have a B&N in my town, but there is a B Dalton at the local mall, which I think is the same company. If BAM doesn't have it next week when I'm in town, I'll definitely check out the B Dalton. I've picked up a copy or two for years, and cannot find a way to pick a copy up on the internet.

Comment

I used to love Who's Who when I was growing up, but it got too expensive for me to keep buying year after year. Considering the plethora of information available on the web these days, is it still worth picking up?

Comment

Yeah, I think they're about $9 or so now. I remember last year or the year before I went in and bought both the Who's Who and the SI swimsuit issue - I think it amounted to about $20 total just for those two magazines. Ouch...

Comment

Another trip to BAM, B Dalton, Wal-Mart and Target and I couldn't find a copy of the mag. Hopefully it will be around next week...

Comment

The issue I bought in 2004 was $10, so they aren't that cheap.
                GOT ALBERT?

Comment

I just found a copy today at my local Books-A-Million. My search for the year is over. Harder and harder to find each year. I saw one on ebay go for almost $13 - you know it's hard to find when people are willing to pay a 30% premium + S/H to buy a magazine that should be on their local store shelves now. Anyway, it was $9.95. Good luck with your search, Gashouse.

Comment

Thanks a lot
                    GOT ALBERT?

Comment

I bought it finally with money I got for Easter. It costs 9.99, but it's worth the money.
                      GOT ALBERT?

Comment

has anyone seen the who's who on baseball 2007 yet??
                        can i get it in Augusta, GA??

Comment

Hi! Don't know if this still has any merit this deep into the season, but I just found a copy of WHO'S WHO IN BASEBALL 2007 for $8.49 on eBay. WWIB started to be impossible to find in these parts about 5 years ago, and I was thrilled to find one today.

Comment

Originally posted by MissionaryMan00 View Post
                            Hi! Don't know if this still has any merit this deep into the season, but I just found a copy of WHO'S WHO IN BASEBALL 2007 for $8.49 on eBay. WWIB started to be impossible to find in these parts about 5 years ago, and I was thrilled to find one today.
                            Where are you located? I'm in Ohio and I am able to still get it at quite a few locations.
                            Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                            Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                            Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                            Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                            Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Massachusetts

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X