Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Russa's Roast: One Night in Feb.

One Night in February

Anyone bought or seen this yet? I think it might be a fun watch and am wondering if I should order it up? It looks like they had a good time.

http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...=nights+august

Comment

maybe i should have been more descriptive.

mlb.com has a link to buy a DVD of Tony La Russa's 60th birthday roast with proceeds going to Tony's Animal Rescue Foundation. Basically it was a B-day party for Tony with old friends and players telling stories about Tony and having a good time. The list of people who were there is here.

From the video clips it looks like a blast and I'm wondering if anyone has seen it yet and if it is worth picking up. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

j

Comment

yeah - i guess i didn't read that too carefully

Comment

Tony LaRussa Roast

Brad, I am a proud owner of the DVD and it is one of the most enjoyable occasions I have ever seen. Elayne Boosler is terrific as both the host and producer of the Roast. Each speaker was very entertaining. Their teammate razzing and clubhouse stories were indeed wonderful. You'll love the "Take me out the Ballgame" sing-a-long. ONE NIGHT IN FEBUARY is a great addition to any fan's collection. Enjoy! VinnieP

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieP
            Brad, I am a proud owner of the DVD and it is one of the most enjoyable occasions I have ever seen. Elayne Boosler is terrific as both the host and producer of the Roast. Each speaker was very entertaining. Their teammate razzing and clubhouse stories were indeed wonderful. You'll love the "Take me out the Ballgame" sing-a-long. ONE NIGHT IN FEBUARY is a great addition to any fan's collection. Enjoy! VinnieP
            Thanks Vinnie! I thought it would be entertaining. I was thinking about throwing a roast party: inviting some friends over, wearing cheap tuxedos, watching the Roast while drinking rye and cokes!

j

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X