Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printed Magazines 2019

Hi,

Been a while since logged in due to not really being able to follow baseball properly over last few years. Change of job allows me to have more time to watch games and looking forward to 2020 London Series when it comes over to UK again.

I like reading printed media and looking for a good magazine about baseball. There is Sports Illustrated for all round sports and liking both Football and Hockey then seems suitable. Also seen mags Baseball DIgest and Baseball America - Here's the question - which would you advise to invest in?

thanks

Scribbs

Baseball America is heavily minor leagues, college, draft, international even. It has some MLB columns and capsule summaries of team transactions, etc. It's good for non MLB coverage. Baseball Digest is better for MLB and historical articles. I subscribe to both but may stop BA after this year. Nothing wrong with it at all, but I prefer BD, if I had to choose one. Also, consider joining SABR. A wonderful value for it's online resources and digitally available print.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X